Auditions

Update after a looooong time!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

____________________________________

"Jungkook-ah? What's wrong? You seems worried. You're not happy about this?"

Jungkook turned to his brother and shook his head.

"Hyung I'm scared. What If I won't ever meet Jimin Hyung this way. I don't want to do this Hyung."

"Jungkook-ah, are you sure this is what Jimin wanted? He wanted you to be like this? He wanted you to give up on your dreams? He wanted you to cry for him everyday?

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his tears making Junghyung smile.

"Come on Jungkook-ah, We have to leave in an hour."

____________________________________

"Mom!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh my god Junghyung what happened? Why are you yelling? Did you already get yourself a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?"

"Mom! Jungkook got selected. He's officially a trainee in Bighit now"

Jungkook's mom teared up hearing that finally his baby's dream came true. Jungkook's father also congratulated him. After their sweet family time Jungkook and Junghyung went out looking for the practice room.

"Come on kook, we need to find the practice room. Mr Lim told you to get closer with the other trainees."

Junghyung knocked and opened a door. Jungkook jumped back with wide eyes.

"No!!!!"

"Oh my god kook! They're just girls! Why are you acting like you saw on of the most dangerous and rare species in the whole universe?"

"I... I don't l-like them. They scare me"

Jungkook pouted and almost locked the door from outside but thankfully Junghyung stopped him.

"Yap, definitely gay"

They entered another room. There was a guy doing something on his phone. Junghyung went near him while Jungkook just hid behind his brother.

"Excuse me sir"

The said boy turned around with a bright smile.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry but can you please take us to Jhope? We were asked to meet him but my brother just joined today and we are kinda lost-"

"Oh! They told us about a new trainee. Where is he?"

Junghyung looked at him with 'are you blind' face and turned only to realize Jungkook was hiding behind him.

"Kook!"

Jungkook slightly peeked over his brother's shoulder.

His breath hitched when he saw the person in front of him

His breath hitched when he saw the person in front of him. Jungkook's thoughts cut in with the boys' surprised scream.

"Jungkook?!"

____________________________________