Part 8

"Darling?" Harry answers the phone, he sounds puffed.

"Harry, um, you busy?" Louis asks nervously, biting his lip.

"Never busy for you little one, Whats up" Harry says.

"Well, I kind of can't leave my apartment" Louis says as he looks out the front doors of reception.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks confused.

"Well there is a mob of photographers outside and I cant get through" Louis says.

"Shit, are you inside? are you safe?' Harry asks panicked.

"Yeah but,I'm late for work and I need to leave" Louis says.

"Im coming sit tight" Harry says.

Louis sighs and ends the phone call, he's dressed for work in his black skinnies and white button up, his sleeves folded to his elbows, he looks at his watch again and sighs Louis doesn't want another excuse to be scolded at work.

Louis woke up to an empty bed, Harry gone and no matter what he tried not to think, dread consumed him, he wasn't planning on talking to Harry today but its the only way he can get through the reporters.

Harry turns up five minutes later, he's dressed in gym shorts and a black hoodie, a baseball cap on his head, he's sweaty and so fucking attractive, Louis stares a moment too long. As soon as Harry sees Louis he rushes towards him.

"You okay?" Harry asks quickly.

"Yeah" Louis replies.

Harry kisses him softly.

"Alberto is out the front, this is Cal and Preston" Harry introduces the two security guards that followed him inside.

"Hi" Louis says shyly.

They smile and greet Louis.

"We will be guided out and I'll drop you to work okay" Harry says.

"Yeah, okay" Louis says.

Harry nods and grabs Louis hand, he goes to approach the door.

"Wait Harry, I'm kinda scared" Louis says uneasily.

"Don't be, I'm here, I wont let anything happen" Harry says.

Louis believes him instantly, Harry is so intimidating and high class, muscles and a hard cold exterior, he has people running for miles, Louis has seen it.

The flashes go off instantly and Louis name is being shouted, Harry holds his hand and they are guided to Alberto's car. Louis is pushed a few times but Harry's steady hand keeps him protected. Once they are safely inside the car Harry turns to Louis.

"Okay?' Harry asks taking in Louis disheveled appearance.

"That was insane" Louis says.

"Yeah, it was, I'm sorry Lou" Harry says.

"Its fine Harry, I'm more upset at the fact I woke up without you next to me" Louis says.

"I'm sorry baby, I like morning workouts, I was planning on coming back before you woke but lost track of time" Harry tells Louis.

Louis sighs he still feels like something is a miss from last night. that something isn't right.

Harry moves closer to Louis ever so slowly, he looks like he's on the prowl and he gathers Louis up in his arms, even though he's sweaty, Louis cant get enough of his smell, Harry is so hot.

"When you're mad you turn me on, your nose flares just a little bit and your cheeks redden, your eyes go darker and it makes me want you" Harry says and Louis breath hitches.