Part 22

Louis comes too after two weeks under, his eyes feel like led as he opens them slowly, he's sore and confused as hell. He has no idea where he is.

"Louis, kiddo, you're okay" Scott tells him.

"Oh god Louis, darling relax I'm right here just relax" Harry tells Louis as he strokes his hair gently. He's so relieved Louis is responding after two weeks of nothing,

"I can't breathe" Louis gasps. His chest feels so tight and he's so sore.

"We know just relax and take some slow deep breaths kid" Scott says.

Drew and Edward watch on worriedly as Louis panics.

"Baby, you're safe, I won't let anything happen to you, just relax your breathing" Harry says.

"Where am I" Louis asks as he tries to calm down.

"You're in the hospital, Scott's here and Ben and Casey are looking after you, you're going to be okay" Harry says.

"Harry, i can't remember, why am I here" Louis asks tears in his eyes.

Harry looks to Scott for support, he doesn't know why Louis doesn't remember anything.

"Go get Casey" Scott says to Edward and Drew, they nod and exit to find Casey.

"It's okay Lou, it's all normal, what's the last thing you remember" Scott asks.

"Umm I....I don't know" Louis worries.

He sits up and pushes through the pain, he takes his oxygen mask off.

"Relax darling, shhhh" Harry tries as he kisses Louis head and Louis latches in to him. He's just thankful Louis remembers him.

"Welcome back Louis" Casey smiles as she enters the room.

Louis can't help the tears then, they fall freely from his eyes.

"Oh honey, you're fine, you're going to be fine. I'll give you some pain relief and you'll feel a lot better" Casey says as she gives Louis some pain relief through his drip. It helps instantly and Louis does feel better but he's still uneasy about not remembering why he's in the hospital.

"Can you lie back for us hun" Casey asks sweetly.

Louis shakes his head no.

"I know you're sore but you've got some injuries that need you to be lying back" Scott says gently.

Louis again shakes his head no, he doesn't want to let go of Harry.

"Darling, I promise I'm going to sit right next to you and I'll hold your hand the whole time Okay" Harry tries.

Louis slowly gives in then and lays back with Harry and Casey's help.

"Good boy baby" Harry says.

He holds Louis hand and strokes his hair and wipes his tears away as Louis drifts back off to sleep, he has no control over his body and he falls.

"Is it okay that he can't remember what happened" Harry asks concerned.

"We won't know too much until we can talk to him more" Casey says.

"It could be him just blocking something traumatic out, or it could be a result of the bleed. He remembers all of us and that's a great sign" Scott says.

Harry nods, he decides to go take a shower and get changed now he knows Louis is okay. Alberto has been bringing everyone meals and should be here soon.

After Harry has showered and changed into his grey sweats and a blue sweater he takes his spot next to Louis again.

"You okay Harry?" Scott asks as he strolls Int'l the room.