Just another day

"It's just another day.. Get up... go to work... get home...pass out on the near-est couch" Will chuckling said to Natalie. Natalie said "haha very funny...sooo how your meeting went with Jay?". " It went good. She seems nice. Would you like to meet her?" Will sipping coffee asked. " Id love to meet Jayden. How old is she?" Natalie asked. "She is 13 y/o. You can maybe go with me after work to meet her again? At around 8 PM i think... She has dance class or gymnastics... i dont even remember what..." Will replied. "Id love to. And maybe ask her what she does. Maybe you will learn something new" Natalie laughing replied. And with that they went to chicago med...
And then again. At the same cafe. At the same time. They met Jayden again. But this time she was done with practice. Will,Natalie and Jay where sitting and talking when Jayden came in. She steped 7 steps and then saw someone..." Jayden? What are you doing in Chicago" Connor Rhodes asked from chicago med. " omg Connor! I live here now i acctuly came to meet again Wi..." When Will came up and said " Hey Jayden you know Connor?" "Ofcourse i do. My mom and his mom were really good freinds." " thats nice!" Will replied. "Anyways i should be going..Ava is waiting for me.. Goodbye.." Connor grabed two coffee's and walked out of the door.
They sat at the same table as last time and started just talking. "Oh and Jayden this is my fiance Natalie!" Will said " Nice to meet you Natalie!" Jayden replied "Nice to meet you too, Jayden!" Natalie said.As they laugh and talk Natalie asks "Jayden what happend to your ankle?" " Oh... i was at ballet. I slipped and i twisted and landed on it.. But nothing really happend.. just bruised". Then Jay says " Ok soo.. you do gymnastics,folk dance and ballet? You could teach us a thing or two.. also try not to kill yourself in the middle of practice". Jayden replies " haha very funny i have broken bones alreddy before so the bruising on my ankle is nothing.." Jayden laughing replies. "Ohh its 9 PM... my mom is going to pick me up at 9:10 PM..." Jayden continue's... "i think we will go too.. since tomorow is a work day" Natalie said and they all left..
< maybe more parts today? Lol i didnt know how much i would love to write this😂>