Kaminari/Izuku

---

"It's a surprise that you actually came with me."

"Huh? Why is that?"

Izuku clung to Denki's arm (much to Kaminari's liking), looking up at him with his signature, curious smile. It had the ability to make everyone drop on their knees and grant any wish he makes.

Denki adverted his eyes, a red tint making it's way on his cheeks while Izuku just stayed oblivious about it. He was observant, in another hand a little bit naïve when it came onto things about "romance", but in Kaminari's perspective (alone with the others who agree with him) it just adds to the cuteness Izuku possesses.

They both walked side by side in city central, tall busy buildings high up in the sky and small crowds of people bustling around like bees to attend to whatever business they need to do. With the increase of villains, it was almost strange that there were only a handful of heroes scouting the area.

Denki kept catching whiffs of pastries; apple pie, Choux pasty, macaron, and other sweet treats you will normally buy from coffee shops of bakeries. He was thankful that he had eaten earlier (specifically two bowls of instant ramen) and he was too full to make irrational decisions about food.

It was strangely relaxing.

"Denki-kun," Izuku suddenly gasped, big green eyes fully blown wide. Kaminari immediately looked around for a threat, subconsciously ready to use his quirk to keep Izuku from harm. He tried ignoring how his arm pressed against Iuzku's toned chest, trying to mentally smack himself for thinking lewd things about the most innocent bean that could exist.

But he spotted nothing out of the ordinary except for an ice-cream truck straight ahead of them, parked in front of that seemed to look like a bar. It attracted almost no customers, and judging by the disgruntled look on the vendor's face, he made little to no sales today. Denki almost felt sorry for him.

Izuku took his arm, hugging it as he proceeded to drag him towards it.

And judging by the overjoyed look on Izuku's face, he was going to buy some.

"Hi!"

'Ah. Hello children."

Kaminari jumped when he realized they were in front of the man, who seemed pretty excited for new customers as he wiped off the imaginary dust on his palms. "What can I do for you?"

Deku paused, hand patting over his pockets as he let out a distressed sound. Oh no. He left his wallet at home in a rush! How could he-?

"I'll pay for it," Denki smoothly intercepted, pulling out his won wallet and fishing out some extra cash.

It was worth it, he decided, because he got to see Izuku's face brighten up to such a degree that he almost melted into a puddle.

"Denki-kun! You're my hero!"

----

When they got home, the Yuuei dorms were practically at a standstill.

Kaminari had quickly caught onto the murderous aura each classmate had displayed (Bakugou was cracking his knuckles while Ojiro crossed his arms, lips in a thin line) and decided to try and avoid showing his face in the boy's common room.

After all, he was the first one to inadvertently take Midoroya on a date, even though it wasn't supposed to be one.

"I had fun, Denki-kun," Izuku cooed softly when they arrived in front of Izuku's room. He looked up at Kaminari, smiling sleepily. He was obviously tired from how he owlishly blinked, lashes fluttering as his eyelids dropped down.