Todoroki/Izuku

---

"Shouto... Where-?"

"They're looking for you, Midoriya. It's best if you stay in my room."

There was a strange hint of urgency in his voice as he led Izuku through the corridors, a firm but gentle grip on his wrist.

Izuku has to jog to keep up with him, a questioning look on his face as Todoroki suddenly paused in the middle of a hallway, hand tightening around Izuku's wrist to a borderline protective gesture.

Then. Midoriya heard it.

The faint sound of feet thumping on the ground that sounded like a group of people rapidly closing in. Todoroki cursed under his breath, running forward and taking a sharp left turn as they both jogged away from the noise.

"S-Shouto, where are we-?"

Izuku let out a startled yelp when the sound of a BIG explosion erupted right behind them, followed by a loud, muffled "FUCK" and another sound of someone barreling into a wall.

Turns out, Katsuki had seen them, discreetly straying away from the "search group" after Kouda hauled Midoriya away.

The moment Kouda and Izuku left, the way half-and-half said that he'll just head into his room to "take a nap" didn't sit well with Bakugou. And it brings them to this situation; with Katsuki propelling himself with explosions (plus sheer anger and spite alone) through the narrow hallway, and Todoroki quickly stomping on the ground to form an ice wall to block him from getting to them.

Izuku's eyes widened for a fraction of a second when the ice didn't hold up with the full weight of Bakugou's body, shattering like glass and flinging shards everywhere.

The last thing he sees is Bakugou's face red with fury, before being snatched into another hallway by Shouto.

---

"That guy," Todoroki seethed, making Izuku wince. "He broke through a thick ice wall that was twelve inches across by using his anger to power his explosions."

Izuku pause, before pressing his lips together to hold in a giggle at the serious look on Todoroki's face. It reminder him of Shouto making a remark in the hospital about being "The Hand Crusher", memory bringing a sense of fondness in Izuku.

Shouto sat by the low, traditional Japanese table with his legs crossed, mismatched eyes glaring into the mahogany table as if it were a villain. While Izuku was across him, a smile on his face as he sipped a cup of Jasmine Tea.

"Izuku," Todoroki caught his attention, Midoriya's eyes flickering up at he smiled. "Yeah."

This was it.

Todoroki was going to ask him out, and despite his chill demeanor, he was screaming on the inside.

He gave himself a mental pat on the back, before opening his mouth. "Do you want to go ou-"

A loud atomic like explosion ripped through the quietness like a tapestry being pulled apart, followed by "YOU FUCKING CANADIAN FLAG! I'LL SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT AND DETONATE AN EXPLOSION SO DAWN HARD THEY'LL BE PIECING YOU TOGETHER UNTIL NEXT YEAR!"

Cue Todoroki's door literally being ripped from it's hinges and slamming into the wall behind them.

And there stood Bakugou, in all his Might and glory, with a bleeding nose and an extremely pissed off expression that could have All For One cowering.