Beginning

Hey my name is Suhaila! Im from Malaysia! I hope you enjoy ! Follow me on insta - suhaila2003

The age .

Chloe-13

Ethan -8

Nanny - 47

Brooklyn-13

Romeo - 9

Cruz - 8

Nicole-13

Victoria -40

David beckham - 45

Chloe's mum - 40

Chloes's dad - 45

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hey my name is Chloe Sky! No middle name. Im rich.Im 11 years old. Im a clever student. I have two best friend, Nicole & Julie. . I have a little brother and a nanny ♥️ my little brother name Ethan Sky. His 7. My parent are always busy. Thats why they hire a nanny . My parent careless about me and my little brother :( . I LOVE THEM 💋

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

**Chloe POV**

I wake up at 8:00 a.m. Im really excited because im going shopping by myself ! I went to my walk-in-closet and pick a diamond shirt, a black jacket and jeans . I dont really act like a 13years old :) dont judge me!! I went to my big toilet and shower.

-After shower-

I went downstairs and greet my nanny and lil brother . And eat with them. My parent went to business trip of course . My nanny and little brother want to go to the park in morning. I went up and pick my sling bag. I check my sling bag make sure i have my phone,money and etc .

I went downstairs and walk to the door.

"Dont forget to buy me toys !" My lil brother yell before i leave . "Ok!!" I yell back. The mall is near my house. I walk.

-At the mall-

I went to some shop. And 2 shirt , 1 skirt and 2 pairs of jeans . Now off to toys shop.

:At the toys Shop:

I went to nerf section , angry birds section & lego section .

I buy a nerf gun,angry bird star wars & lego movie toys .

Then i went to starbucks. I order my favorite . I sit and finish my drink. Then i heard a little girl cry. I search the starbucks and found a little girl cry.

I pick up my shopping bag and went to the little girl .

"Hey cutie. Why are you crying?" I ask her. " Hi" she sob. I look up and see nobody there. " Are you lost cutie?" "Yesh" she reply. "Whats your name?" "harper" harper reply. "Do you want me to buy you lollipop and search for your parents?" "Yes plews" harper reply.i go to the candy shop. I ask her what to buy. She got some lollipop & jelly . I pay for her candy . "Harper!" I heard the sound lots of time but this time is getting near to me. i went out of the candy store with harper.

"Harper!!!!" Someone yell. I look back. And found a boy who age 13 to 15 . He came close to me and harper run to him and yelling brook. "Umm harper this is your candy" i say to harper. he look at me. "Brook brook she save me and got me candy! She's nice! I like her." Harper say.

I blush. "Thank you for saving harper. Here let me repay you with go lunch with me." He ask. "No u dont have to." I say back. "Please" he beg. "Okk" "yeah&let me help you with your shopping bag." he ask. "Here" i give all of my shopping bag to his. "Hey!" He say. "What" i say. "Never mind" he say. "Lets go harper" i say to harper. She came to me. "Where are we going to eat?" I say. "at this restaurant" he say. "Ok" me and harper say.