Chapter 5

Its Thursday. in Malaysia! Come visit Malaysia!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

**Brooklyn POV**

I woke up. Me and dad wanna go out for breakfast. I see Chloe sleeping peacefully . I wrote a note to chloe and went to bath. I pick a casual outfit.

I wait and the lobby. Then my dad come. "Lets go son" dad say.

We are eating at mc Donald. Then a girl came to me. "Can i take a photo with you guys?" A girl say. "Yeah sure . Whats your name?" dad ask. "Thanks. Sarah." She was looking for her phone. "Do you have your phone?" I ask. "No" she say. "Here let me your picture" . We take a picture. " So whats your phone number " she gave me her phone number. "Thanks . i'll send it later."

We went to our hotel. I send the picture to Sarah. i go my room. I see Chloe is still sleeping. I wake up her. "Chloe Chloe" i say like a baby. "Yes" she open her eyes. "What is the time?" She ask . "9:30 am" while go to the living room.

I text Sarah.

Hi ! Wanna meet up? - Sarah

Yeah Sure.-Brooklyn

At Starbucks- Sarah

Right now?-Brooklyn

Yeah-Sarah.

Ok-Brooklyn.

End text.

"Chloe i wanna go to starbucks . Wanna come?" I ask Chloe.

"No thanks" she say.

"Ok. Bye" i kiss her.

**Chloe POV**

Brooklyn already leave . I went to Romeo and Cruz Room.

Knock knock

"Hey Chloe! where's Brooklyn?" Cruz say.

"Went out for Starbucks" i say.

"Ohh. Here come in" Cruz say.

"Im bored" romeo say.

"Me too" me and cruz say.

"Wanna walk ?" Cruz ask.

"Yeah. Just let me text nanny."

Nanny 😍

Nanny wanna go for a walk?

Nanny 😜

No. Me and Ethan wanna stay in the hotel.

:End text:

"They didn't want to come" i said. I was wearing

*Ice Cream Shirt

* jeans

* black jacket

"Lets go" i say. We walk to vic room. "Hey guys. let me get Harper" vic say. "Ok" Romeo say.

We went to some shop.

Then,i see Brooklyn and a girl talking and laugh. They stop to and see it. "Are you ok honey?"vic ask.

"Yeah im fine" i lied. "Lets go to eat!" Cruz suggest . we answer yes and ok. We went to a restaurant.

I keep think that girl.

"Are you ok? Romeo say. "Yeah im ok" i lie .

**Brooklyn POV**

"Sarah i have to go now" i say. Im having so much fun with Sarah.

"Yeah me to. What are doing tomorrow?" She say. "Im going to Disneyland" i say.

"Me to" she say. "Meet me at the toy story place. K? Bye" i say. Then walk out.

I saw Chloe and my family except for Dad. I go in to the restaurant .

**Chloe POV**

"He's come" i say. "Who"Vic ask. "He" i say. Brooklyn came to us. "Hi guys" Brooklyn say.

"Hey Cruz. If Brooklyn ask you he gonna sit beside me , tell Brooklyn no" i whisper to Cruz and Romeo the same thing.

"Hey Romeo switch place please." Brooklyn say. I look at Romeo. "No" Romeo say. "Cruz?" He ask Cruz. "No" he say. "Fine!!" He give up. "Thanks guys" i whisper to Romeo and Cruz. "So when are we going to disneyland?" Cruz ask. "Tomorrow" vic say

They just talk. I was talking to cruz and Romeo. Vic pay us.

We went to our hotel. "Are you ok Chloe?" Brooklyn ask. "Im ok" i lie . "I know your lying. Why do you keep ignoring me?" Brooklyn ask. "Im very tired. Can i sleep now?" I ask. "Yes you may" Brooklyn ask.

And went to sleep!