Chapter 4

Dragonstar had leaned against the inside of to the hollow and she was sure there was yowling she first yowled "What's all the racket!" Then she stepped out of the hollow.
'I was right, there was cats!' Dragonstar thought
"Who-Are-you-all" She heard a cat say behind her. It was Acornstripe, "Why are Rouges sleeping in the hollows!" A spotted golden tabby she cat hissed "we are no Rouges!" Acornstripe hissed Dragonstar sighed then mewed "We are sorry if you own these hollows but anyway I'm sorry that we haven't been able to introduce ourselves property. This is Acornstripe and I'm Dragonstar leader of leafclan and we're looking for a new home because we've been chased out of our old one."

The spotted golden tabby hissed then yowled "Giving yourself a fancy name and a clan don't make you clan cats." Dragonstar then yowled "what I say is true but you can doubt what say because it changes nothing." Dragonstar yowled for her clan and cats came out of the hollows. Leopardstar had a slight look of suprise on her face when this happened. Dragonstar gave her a 'this is not over face' then when she approached the woods Tigerstar yowled to Dragonstar "Dragonstar, would you like to join Shadowclan?" Dragonstar looked back at him then she told him her answer.

"Yes Tigerstar, Leafclan would be honored."