Introduction

I am Isabella Mikaelson. The half sister of Hope Mikaelson. Hope is older by two years and we share the same father but have different mothers. Before my mother knew my father she was friends with the Scooby gang but she went to New Orleans before my father showed up and the Scooby gang are like family and still like me even though I am Klaus' kid too.

My mother is what people would call a Walling Woman or more commonly known as a Banshee, it is totally a long story having to deal with dark magic witches cursing our family's woman, but that is not what I wanna talk about.

Now, about my father Klaus Mikealson he was my mother mate and tried to help her with the Banshee side of her, he loved her and she loved him then a year later they had me. I inherited all of his and his families traits along with my mothers trait I became the first quadbrid because with the banshee and vampire curse combined when I turn 18 i will become immortal with no need for blood. I also did not have to kill anyone to get my wolf gene.

Banshees have a dark side of the voices and my mom one day gave in to the voices of the past Banshees. My mom's side of me was never active until the day the voices overtook my mother and she screamed herself to death once she reached her final breath it activated My Banshee Curse.

After that when ever someone came within 48 hours of dying the voices will tell me with low whispers I can't hear clearly until they die and I can only save them if the past Banshees tell me of a way how to. My father never quite understood the pain of feeling someone's death but he would always help me and trust when I said to not to do something.

I always see the good never the bad, I was always nice and had an actual heart of gold.

Ok enough about me, we all know Hope's story with The Hollow and what not, I was there but never did much seeing how young I was, but I couldn't save the rest of my family and the ones that survived had to watch me feel and scream the others deaths, they decided it was best if Hope and I returned to the Salvatore school.

Unlike Hope I didn't shut people out I helped them with anything and made friends with a lot of the people I like to call "The Heroes of The Future" I know cheesy but we can all be heroes. This is our story, of how we become heroes or villains but you will have to keep reading to find out who becomes what.