The Beginning

HOPE: When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause

HOPE: When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson.

ISABELLA: and my name is Isabella Mikaelson.

BOTH: We come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between.

HOPE: The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like us. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new.

—————————————————
"Landon." Said the older tribrid to the human on the steps in shock and disbelief.

"Hope?" The human kid with shaggy hair says to the older girl, in a shocked voice with a face to match.

"You two know each other?" The younger girl and the man say at the same time quite confused on to what was happening.

"Long story." Hope says while her younger sister gave her a you-gonna-explain-later face and once she saw it she sighed.

Then the three hear a boy yelling in pain "Dr. Saltzman." Hope says trying to get his attention on the matter at hand.

"Yeah, I'm on it." Alaric says walking towards the door crossbow at hand "Doors are locked." He says as he looks towards Hope giving her the signal to use her magic.

"Dissera Portus!" The older girl says the spell as the door pushes open. "You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Hope says in an authoritative voice while looking at Landon.

When the three enter the older man looks towards the two girls and says in an annoyed voice, "Shut down the exorcist, would you?"

The two sisters give each other a look knowing who was gonna do which part of the spell. "Silencio." Isabella, the younger half-sister, says to the exorcist and his mouth gets sewn shut.