1 month later

It was 7:50 am on Saturday Alexa woke up to Katie banging on her window. Alexa opened her window. "Sorry Alexa did I wake you up," said Katie. "You did but I was going to get up soon," said Alexa. Alexa and Katie go downstairs. Katie trys to scare Lucas but falls. "Hi Katie," said Lucas. " Lucas can I talk to you and Alexa for a minute," asks Katie. Three all go upstairs to Alexa's room. Then there was a knock on the door Alexa answered it was her mom. "Alexa there a package for you downstairs," said her mom. "Could u bring it up for me," said Alexa."sure I can,"said her mom. Alexa closes the door and says "So Kate what did you want to talk about." Then she turned around and saw that Katie and Lucas were kissing. "Katie, Lucas stop kissing and Katie tell me what you wanted to talk about," said Alexa. Katie put the pregnancy test on the bed as she pulled away from Lucas. "Katie your pregnant," said Alexa. "Ya I am," said Katie. "Katie does your mom know yet," said Alexa. "Ya she does but Jack I does not," said Katie. Then there was knock on the door Alexa opened it and grabbed the package from her. "No it from Gwenny," said Alexa. Alexa opened the box and said " who told Gwenny I was pregnant." "Why what was in the box," said Katie. "Two loves one for a boy and one for a girl," said Alexa.