2 months later

Katie's POV
I am 6 months pregnant with my boyfriend Lucas's twins. Since I am pregnant with twins I feel huge. I have stopped going to school and so has Lucas. So far a have not gotten anything from Gwenny. All we do is watch movies most of the time. Sometimes I feel the girls kick. I still have not gotten used to them kicking. This morning when I was walking over to see Lucas I felt I kick. I also had to pee so bad that I didn't even get to saw hi to Alexa who was feeding Avery. Alexa's POV I saw Katie came in this morning as I feeding Avery I saw her go start to the bathroom. I have started going to school again. Of course Avery stays here with Katie and Lucas. they like to think of it as practice for the girls. When I was clearing  the table there was a knock on the door. I went to get the  door. " Hey Alexa," Dylan said as I opened the door. " Look Avery it's daddy,"I said talking to Avery who was sitting on the floor playing with her toys. " You guys going to school," Lucas said as he came down the stairs, " And is Katie here yet. " " I'm right here Lucas ," Katie said coming out of the bathroom.  " Bye guys,"  I said as me and Dylan went to school.
Katie's POV  Alexa and Dylan just left. As soon as Alexa and Dylan left Avery started to cry. It's like Alexa new because she came back in and picked her up and calmed not.