Chapter 1- We Won

All votes aren't counted but it looks good for The President.

Then they say "Our new president is" and the excitement rises among the american people. "It is PRESIDENT GRANT" And people scream and clap their hands off.

Fitz look at the crowd, looking for that one person, whom he couldn't be without he wouldn't have won without her. Then he sees her, she is standing in a corner clapping and smiling, she's happy. "GO, GO we won GO thank the people" It's Mellie who else would it be, what would she have said if she knew his plan? She is going to be mad, but they have waited soooo long waited so long for Vermont, its time now.

Fitz walk toward the people and says "I would like to thank you very very much, it's an honor to be your president once again, I do it with pride, Iam so proud to say the people CHOSE ME!"

"Yay" "wuuhuuu" The crowd is screaming and yelling "Fitz,Fitz, Fitz"

Fitz look at his wife and kids, He told the kids that he was gonna leave their mother, and they said "Finally dad you both deserve to be happy, you aren't happy together''.

He turned again toward the people and said "I have some news about the people in the white house" He looked at her, she smiled, she was so glad that he finally had the guts to do it, "Im gonna devorce my wife, the first lady is being replaced by''