Chapter 2- He won

They are going to pronounce it any minute now.

She really believes that he is gonna win again, but deep down, she really, really wants Vermont now!

Then they say it, she smiles and claps so he won't be sad because she is sad. She told him what to say to the people and he says exactly that, but he looks behind him, what is he doing?

Then he give her a look, the look. The look that says 'Hey you know what screw this, I want you' yeah she knows that look so very well!

She sees that Mellie is thinking WTH too, but she don't think that Mellie knows that look. Or maybe she does, because she is staring at her like she gonna kill her any minute.

HE SAID IT! He said he's gonna leave Mellie, but what? He wants to tell the people who the next First Lady will be... Oh no....

What will Mellie say? Fuck her! Its their time now!

"The first lady is gonna be the famous OLIVIA POPE!

She looks at the crowd, first they are in shock, then they all turn around and look at her..damn it Fitz.. And Mellie, she is crying hysterically, the kids however look happy and try to hug their mom and give Fitz the like sign 👍.

Fitz is looking at her and she at him, the he says, I would like to ask a question..

They he says: "Olivia Pope, will you".