new student at aobajosai high!

《OIKAWA》

I drummed my pencil over my note book, the lesson hadn't even started and I'm bored.

'I need another girlfriend,' I sighed depressingly, my chin laid in my palm as my elbow was propped against the table, the boredom never seeming to leave.

The teacher waddled in yawning his glasses glinting every now and then, his messy hair stuck up in every angle imaginable and his dress shirt was lazily tucked on. Truth be told, this sluggish looking Male is actually one of the best teachers, he keeps his lectures brief and simple and write keywords on the wall from the beginning of class.

"Aye kiddos" he scratched his thigh, "we got a new student, please come in," my ears twitched, a girl? I hope so!

A small, petite figure entered the classroom, her long light brown hair swayed softly behind her and her emerald green eyes shone but were glued to the wooden floor, her shaky hands gripped the hem of her skirt.

Honestly, there was only one word to describe her, breathetaking.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said slumping in his chair.

The girl had a freaked out look on her face which made me chuckle, "Uh-uhm m-my name i-is H-aruto Hikari...please take care of me!" She squeaked out.

Uhm, what.

What did she say? I couldn't hear her... Meh, she's probably just shy.

Anyway she was instructed to sit behind me, because sensei thought she was sensible enough to.

I turned to her and smiled mockingly, "hiya~", her eyes glanced at me and oh my God, holy milk bread, I know I'm beautiful but her face is so darn red, is she okay?!

"H-h-hi" she choked out quietly, her face flushed and quickly sitting down and hiding her face, embarrassed.

Man, it's going to be fun teasing her!

~

Not that much of a chapter...lol I hope you liked it tho. :P