A Date?!

《Hikari》

Dinner was quiet to say to the least, Nagisa had grabbed his bowl of rice and stomped to his room slamming the door shut behind him, before muttering, "hope you choke on it, screw up".

I didnt object, I knew it was true, he knew it was true, mother and father also.

And also her.

"So I made a few friends today" I coughed softly. I mean sorry Oikawa, I cant tell my mum im technically dating you, so I'll just mention you're a good person along with the fanclub.

She blinked at me in suprise, "on your second day? Thats amazing sweetie!" She smiled, the corners quivering a little, "just dont get too close, aight?"

I nodded chewing on some rice, "Im not really planning on it, they don't seem..." I pondered on, Oikawas fake smile flashed in my head, "really genuine" I muttered.

Silence fell upon us once more, but this time it was almost suffocating, as if it were broken a horrible tradgey will unfold.

"So," mother put down a glass that was half empty, "your fathers coming on Saturday from Tokyo, I hear hr wants to interview the boys volleyball coach Mr Yasifumi Nekomata of nekoma high".

Huh.

Cat high school?

"Thats nice, we have a powerhouse team of our own, dad should try to schedule a practice match?"

"I already asked him, but he said he just going to interview, not set up matches" she sighed deeply. Standing up she grabbed her dishes and hurried off to the kitchen, "I'll go to sleep now sweetie, did you do your homework?" I nodded smiling at her.

"Of course, mummy!" I smiled gleefully, she planted a kiss on my forehead and muttered a soft goodnight and head off upstairs.

A sigh escaped my lips, as the eerie silence blanketed the area, a sense of familiarity washed over me as I glanced around the empty storey.

Not again...

《Oikawa》

"Kurasuno? Isn't that where Kageyama goes?" My ears perked up at the name.

"Kindaichi, what about Kageyama?" I asked smiling, Kindaichi turned to me looking startled his eyes glanced around in anticipation, "C'mon tell me~" I teased the first year.

"Kageyamas school wants to set up a practice match with us!" He squeaked immediately bowing.

"Keke," I snickered, "what'd coach say?"

"He said its fine, but wanted to ask your opinion..." Kunimi murmured his ever so famous pokerface evidant on his face.

I let out a sigh, a smile plastered on my lips, "of course it'll be nice! But tell coach that Kageyama has to be the setter" I hummed.

Lets see how much youve grown, damn prodigy!

"Now, I need to find a certain girlie" i chime I waved goodbye at the two first  years.

《Hikari》

My eyes roamed around the empty classroom as I sipped on my capri sun. It was quiet and peaceful -mainly because I didnt see Oikawa or his crazed fans- the afternoon warmth had swept away the morning winter and the sun peeked over some branches.

"Hikari-Chan~!" A voice suddenly sang and I snorted my drink, "holy shit!" He chortled his laughter radiating the room.

"O-Oikawa" I squeaked turning my head to meet the brunette, juice running down my nose and dripping down to my uniform, I quickly covered my nose staring at him in shock.

"Oikawa, W-where did you come from?" I stumbled over my words, my hands burrowing through my school bag in order to find my handkerchief. I cleaned myself up and looked down at my uniform! Which was now partly soaked in juice. My face burned in embarrassment and the fact that Oikawa was laughing did not help my case. I tried drying the damp part of the skirt but made no progress.

Through his fit of laughter Oikawa opened his mouth, but was interrupted as another volleyball slammed into the back of his head.

"Ow!" Oikawa whined, "Iwa-chan~!"

"The hell Trashykawa? Its practice today so stop flirting!" His sharp eyes scanned me, "why is she all wet?" The boy asked.

"I was just looking for my cute little princess~" Oikawa teased, I could feel my face burn up. His princess?

Why did it feel warm to be called his?

Ew. What? I've only known him for not even two days...

"Eh~? Why are you getting all red, Hikari-chan?" Oikawa teased, poking my shoulder by now his sharp eyed abuser had left with a grunt.

"Anyways, I'm gonna take you out for a walk after school" Oikawa smirked happily, "that's all, now before Iwa-chan, beats me up I must hurry off my lady" he gave a curt bow and skipped off.

It took me a few seconds to realise what just happened and I shrieked, "a date!?"

                      《Oikawa》

"A date?!" I heard her Shriek and I chuckle to myself