I Like You

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Slight Smut will be here in the first chapter. Sorry not sorry. Rated M for mature.
Warnings: Swearing, slight smut.

-

Hearing this shit about some bitch that was deemed sexiest man alive, he would be lying if he said it didn't bother him or irk him. He growled softly, his hands gripping his arms more as he listened to the tv, the news report of this bitch, Park Yoda or something. He growled more, soon standing up.

The convenience store was across the block, His eyes gazing at the store, soon getting up, waiting for traffic to stop, then walked into the warm store, glancing around and grabbed one of the magazines, flipping through the pages until he found a picture of the bitch that stole his spot. 'An Angel and Phoenix combined.' He gripped the page, soon setting the magazine down, scoffing.

Why did he care so much? Why? He growled again, sighing, buying two aloe drinks and some teriyaki chips. He paid, soon leaving the store, seeing his driver, Kim Minseok. He was also his good friend, causing the other to sigh.

"Didn't think you'd know I'd be here, Minseok-hyung." The puppy faced male said, causing the mochi cheeks of the other to gain more of the fluffiness when he smiled. "I knew you'd be annoyed by it, I figured you'd either be there," he pointed to the coffee shop. "Or here." He smiled, causing Baekhyun to laugh softly. "Damn, and when I thought I could get away from you, you know me too well, Mr. Kim Minseok."

The two got into the car. It was quiet at the beginning, until Minseok said something that annoyed him and shocked him. "I got a call. You and Mr. Park Chanyeol will be starring in 'Awaking Call' together." Baekhyun soon smirked. "Well, I'll show him what I've got, since I'll be the le-" before he could finish, Minseok cut him off. "You aren't the lead, he is." Minseok glanced in the rear view mirror, almost regretting it, seeing how angry and furious the other male was.

"You're absolutely kidding me, right Hyung? I'm getting too old for you to be joking with me like this." He stated, hoping it was just some sick prank. "Sorry Baek, but it's not a prank. Park Chanyeol is the lead, while you are the co-star." He stated. He knew Baek was clenching his jaw, his fists, and his whole body would be tense. He growled softly, eyes narrowing, soon yelling loudly. "This fucker decides to steal my spot as sexiest man and then wants to attempt to steal the lead role from me?! Un-fucking-believable!" He hollered, his eyes were like daggers, growling.

Getting to his house, he immediately took out the new 12 case of beer from the refrigerator, grumbling and growling, cracking the first can, he chugged it dry. "Un-fucking-believable...I'll teach that motherfucker to fuck with the power of Byun Baekhyun. I've been sexiest man alive since I was 18 and then I've been acting since I was six! This asshole comes around and just decides to steal my spot with those fucking elephant ears?! Bullshit!" He yelled, chugged down another can of beer.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to chug eight cans of beer when he had to be at script reading. He sighed softly, soon rubbing his head. He was dressed and ready to go, the water he's been chugging helping with the aggression of his hangover.

Minseok drove him to the studio, soon sighing softly, knowing the other was dealing with a hangover. Baekhyun wore his sunglasses inside the building, not giving a fuck about it either. Finding a seat, he looked over the description of the drama.

'Two men fight side by side together as firemen, but when they lose a life due to a bad fire, they begin to argue, fight, but when dealing with a difficult task, the two work together ultimately to save the lives of others.'

Baekhyun snorted softly. "Seems like a vague description." He stated, soon hearing the chair being pulled back, being greeted to the person he didn't want to see. Park Chanyeol.