🌻chapter One🌻

"Hey! Taehyung!" Yeonjun yelled across the school halway. Taehyung looked back to see who was calling him. Once he realized who it was he continued to walk away.

"Why do you walk so fast?!" Yeonjun said as he caught up to him. "Are you gonna go to class this time or you just gonna ditch?" He asked. "Going to class so stop bothering me brat." Taehyung groaned and walked away leaving his little brother smiling.

After school taehyung and his brother walked home. Babbling away like it was nothing yeonjun continued to annoy his brother. Once the reached their house the door was completely opened. They figured their dad was just drunk and didn't think anything of it. As they walked in there was blood everywhere. They looked around questioning what happened.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen only to see his mother lying on the floor bleeding out. He rushed to her and yelled at Yeonjun to call an ambulance. He did not realizing what was going on. Taehyung wouldn't let him in the kitchen. Taehyung was trying to stop the bleeding with his hands and shirt. She was still breathing but felt faintly.
The paramedics arrived and took her away. They followed after their mom.

Later the next day they were told that their mother was stabbed 4 times in her stomach and shoulder. They weren't for sure if she would make it through or not.

Yeonjun fell in his chair crying. "Who would do such a thing?" He cried out. Taehyung just stood their boiling with anger. He knew who was capable of doing this. His father. He sat down next to his brother to comfort him.

"What do we do now?" Yeonjun asked while trying to stop crying. "We wait for mom. She can do it ya know. She's strong." Taehying said old back tears.

This was a short first chapter but its just to get things started. I am completely rewriting this story from start to finish. I hope you guys enjoy it. I'd love some feedback.