Going to beacon

10 year time skip
You,asriel,and frisk are 20 while Chara is 18

Your pov

It was actually a good day me, Chara, frisk,asriel,ink,error,fresh,fell,blue,shift Chara, dust,killer,cross,horror,nightmare, and dream were training on the surface. Now you may be wondering how I met these different version's of sans and Chara well actually it was ink and error that I met first they were fighting and ink was getting bone tired so I fired a blaster between them and they looked at me error about grabbed my soul with her strings before I dodged them and put her in a blue bone cage keeping her from moving then me and ink asked her to calm down for starters and after we questioned her ink showed me her home the doodlesphere and error showed me the anti-void and I decided to ask if they wanted to live with me they both agreed surprisingly then I asked if there were other version's of me they said no but there were other version's of them and Chara so we traveled to underswap,storyshift,horrortale,dustale,killertale( I think that's the name),dreamtale,underfell,x-tale,and underfresh and I was spotted by every sans or Chara right away so one thing led to another the first person I met in a snowdin was a sans or in storyshifts case Chara and they all decided to live with me and I admit it was bad at first but we got our living situation sorted out because I had my room expanded so we could all live together without any problems and they all love my pancakes probably because I add sugar to the batter. But back to right now while we were training someone with white hair wearing a green suit came up to me,Chara, frisk,and azzy so we all stopped training but kept our guard up.

Ozpina: Hello my name is ozpina and what may I ask are your names?

I decided to use my nickname instead of my real name

Y/N: My name is sans Wingdings and this is ink,error,blue,edge or fell as she likes to be called killer,dust,nightmare,dream,fresh,Shift Chara or shift,and Cross. So what do you want as you can clearly see we were training.

Ozpina: well I would like it if you would all come and join beacon

Y/N: What's in it for us?

Ozpina: You won't have to wear uniforms and there will be a dorm that will house all of you

Y/N: Well girl's what do you say?

Girls: Sure/Yeah.

Y/N: Well looks like where joining

Ozpina: Glad you could join oh and could I speak to you alone sans?

Y/N: Um sure

We then walked out of everyone's earshot and began to speak

Ozpina: Thank you for speaking with me Y/N.

This caught me off guard

Y/N: How do you know that name?

Ozpina: Well your sisters and other family member's contacted me wanting me to help find you.

Y/N: *sigh* fine I'll see them but if they come near me there's no guarantee that they will leave alive

Ozpina: alright then a bullhead will come to pick you up in a week be packed and ready by then. I'll see you at beacon Y/N.

Y/N: Later ozpina

  Time skip to after teams are picked because I'm lazy

Y/N: Well that happened so you guys threatened ozpina into letting you stay here but you still have to take the classes that seems fair since you threatened her.