A DAY IN VALE

Play the song whenever

Your POV

We had all decided to head to Vale for lunch and other things such as chocolate for chara, cinnamon,butterscotch, and pie ingredients for frisk since he likes to bake,Flowey the flower for asriel just to freak him out,blue wanted to get her scarf repaired,carrot(nickname for swap papyrus) wanted to get a pun book and some mustard,error wanted more puppets,ink wanted more paints,horror and dust had to be kept on a leash because they wanted to kill people either to make head dogs or for exp,I just wanted to get my crossword, my pun book,my ketchup and my lunch with the gang.

Y/N: So what do you gals want to eat for lunch?

Blue: TACOS!!!!

RWBY: PIZZA!!!!

Chara&shift: Chocolate.

Frisk&asriel: a salad.

Y/N: Well I'm going to grab myself a hotdog,blue some whiskey since she is the only one that can stand up straight and talk like a normal person when she is supposed to be drunk, and the rest of us some ice cream.

Blue: What why can't I have ice cream

Y/N: Remember last time you had sugar?

FLASHBACK

Y/N: Hey blue you want some ice cream?

Blue: Sure

I gave blue some ice cream and boy was it the worst mistake of my life because she chased chara and frisk around the entire underground including the ruins resulting in her meeting toriel and needless to say she was the reason that blue calmed down. Afterwards frisk and chara were trying to kill me. It took me saying I'll do whatever they wanted to do just to calm them down.

END FLASHBACK

Blue: Oh yeah heheh

Ruby: Wait why is she getting whiskey?

Y/N: Well let's just say she had to carry her sister home when she drank the whiskey that grillby gave her seriously carrot cannot stand her liquor.

Weiss: How so?

Y/N: She threw up on blue's battle body halfway through being carried home.

Yang: Yikes.

Y/N: Yeah. Well I'm gonna get the whisky ice cream and hotdog later.

Girls: Later Y/N.

As I walked off blue was following me so I stopped walking and pulled us straight into an alley so we could talk.

Y/N: So blue why are you following me?

Blue: To protect you

Y/N: Blue I can summon a gaster blaster and fire it within a five second time radius if needed and I can use them as a shield as well as I can use my bones as a shield.

Blue: I know I just love you like a boyfriend.

Y/N: I know.

Blue: You knew how much I loved you?

Y/N: I know how much all of you love me and its enough to say I have harem on my hands with you girl's.

The next thing blue did surprised me the most because her lips were on mine and needless to say we almost took it to far that is before we needed air thank god.

Y/N: Alright well how about you go and get your scarf repaired so I can get everything else I need to get?

Blue: Later Y/N!