Nancy Drew- The Missing Gown.

Hello fellow wattpader.

This is basically a Nancy Drew Book. It is written by my younger 11 year old sister and is totally worth reading.

Chapter 1

ATTACKED

“Nancy!” screamed Bess. Bess was Nancy’s best friend.

“Yeah Bess?” Nancy asked her.

 “Guess what?” Bess said excitedly. “George is coming with us for shopping!!”

“What?” Nancy asked. George was Bess’ cousin and Nancy’s other best friend.  Despite being cousins, Bess and George were very different. In fact, all the three friends hardly had any similarities.

 Nancy had strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was a teen detective, well known for the mysteries she solved.

Bess had long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She was a shopaholic and very girly.

George was more on the athletic side and hated girly stuff. She had black cropped hair and had dark brown eyes.

And right now George had agreed to shop with Bess, the girly Bess!! Nancy couldn’t believe her ears.

After having lunch at a Chinese restaurant Bess and Nancy went to pick up George for the mall. As they entered the mall they saw a huge Christmas tree standing. The season of Christmas was everywhere. There were a group of people singing carols and a Santa Claus going round the tree.

They all entered into a designer store named “GIRLS”.  Even the store whose trademark colour   pink was decorated in red and green for Christmas season. George sighed and snorted dramatically. 

Nancy chuckled. “George you should know your cousin well by now. If you agree to go shopping with her, you should be ready to step into such stores.”  She told George. Bess ignored Nancy’s comment and walked into the shop.

Bess turned towards Nancy and George and said “Guys, Christmas party is coming soon. We need to buy dresses.” Nancy smiled to herself as she remembered about prom night and how she and her boyfriend Ned were going together. Bess was going with Jake while George did not have a date and was planning to be the photographer for the evening.

Bess selected for herself a peacock blue coloured cocktail dress and a pair of matching earrings.  Nancy chose a backless top and skin tight jeans but Bess replaced it with a pink mini frock. Nancy smiled approvingly for she trusted her friend’s choice. “Good choice Bess.” She complimented.

George was sulking on the couch with a bored expression. Bess who was now getting irritated with her asked “George can you come here and select a dress for yourself or I’ll do it myself?”

George knew Bess would pick up a-too-girly dress so she got up and chose her a white pleated skirt and a blue strapless top.

Bess was standing near the counter for the billing to be done when they heard a scream. Nancy figured it was a scream of some danger, so she and George ran towards a shop opposite ‘GIRLS’ called Needle and Thread. Bess ran behind them. As they entered the shop they saw a young girl sitting on the floor, tears dripping down her cheeks.

Nancy recognised the girl immediately. She was Christie who was Bess’s friend Bess was working at this shop during Christmas vacation.

 Bess was horrified when she saw the mess in N&T.  As Christie cried her black ponytail moved up and down. There were tears coming out of her black sparkling eyes. Her sweet face was smudged with stains of tears. Since she was a fun loving girl Nancy did not expect her to cry so much.

Nancy chose her words carefully as she did not want to hurt Christie any more. She asked her “Christie tell us what happened.  Are you hurt or something? Tell us why you are crying.”

Christie who had stopped crying by now looked up at Nancy and spoke between sniffles “Nancy...uh...Someone took…Uh...Away Mrs Cupcake’s Christmas antique clothes and jewellery.” She burst into tears again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it?

Think my little sister makes a good writer. So go ahead

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN