I

Maria Jenkins was currently walking to her trailer from Lila Valeska's. She has just gotten Lila's twin boys to sleep when Lila walked in the door. Maria was an older lady, somewhere in her 60's and always enjoyed Lila's presence, despite her extracurricular activities. She even found herself jealous of Lila in some ways, you see, Maria had no children. She always wanted them, but sadly, was never able to carry them. As Maria was nearing her trailer, she heard a cry. It was coming from the back of her trailer. Maria went to investigate it, and found a baby wrapped in a blanket, lying on the ground. She hurriedly ran to the child, picking it up and trying to rid it of its tears. She looked all over for the baby's parents, or anything that gave her a clue to who left the poor thing lying on the dirt, but found nothing. Maria took a good look at the child, there was something in its hand. She carefully opened the baby's hand and looked at what it was. Inside the tiny hand was some sort of bracelet with the name Irene written on it.
"Hello, Irene." Maria greeted the baby girl. The baby only shook her arms in response, jingling the bracelet. Maria giggled at her and took her inside her trailer.
"Welcome home, Irene Jenkins."