Ch.1

Yeet- English
Yeet- Thoughts
Yeet- Japanese

First day of being at PK academy. My favorite time of year, switching schools because family problems and then living in hiding for the rest of your life. Yay!

I lie awake in my bed, refusing to stand up and get ready for school. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to move away from all my friends.

They promised to talk to me a lot and I plan on holding them to that promise. All my American friends, I would call them during lunch or something.

I slowly stand from my bed. I have to get ready eventually. Being late on the first day doesn't sound like a very good thing to do.

I haphazardly walk to the bathroom, wobbling and almost falling as I do. When I make it there I get ready for school.

Changing, brushing teeth and hair, etc., etc. I was basically ready for the day when I realized it was 7:15.

If I didn't hurry I would be late for my first day. I quickly finished up and bolted out of the house, not remembering to eat breakfast.

When I got to the school I felt my stomach grumble. I sighed to myself and ignored my stomachs cries.

Food is overrated anyway.

As I navigate my way through the halls I hear voices coming from different rooms. I continue walking, ignoring everyone around me.

When I got to the class I took a hesitant step inside. Right as I did I noticed everyone, besides a select few, turn to stare at me.

I smiled nervously and looked to the teacher. The teacher gave me a kind smile and nodded, telling me silently to come in.

"Well, go ahead. Introduce yourself," said the teacher.

"My name is (Y/N). I mean (L/N) (Y/N)," I pause before mumbling, "fucking weird ass name system."

"Any questions for (L/N) here," the teacher asked the class. Most people raised their hands. I had to call on them.

"Where'd you transfer from," a kid with spiky red hair asked.

"I'm from America (roll with it my dudes)."

"Why'd you transfer?"

"That's a bit personal, don't you think?"

"That's a bit rude, don't you think?"

I gave a smile. And glared at the kid who said it. "You're a bit rude. Don't you think?"

The kid shut up. A few kids but their hands down and a few other raised their hands.

"Is it true that Americans always shoot up schools," a boy with weird ass hair cut said. He looks stupid.

"I'll shoot you up if you base me around stereotypes. Also, no. Most Americans don't carry guns on them or shoot up schools."

"Then why do kids always die in America?"

"I don't know, weird hair. I'm not fucking god. Ha ha, fucking god," I said the second and third parts in English

The teacher stared at me a little. Obviously not knowing English. I smile to myself a little, today has started off great.

"Oh! Uhm, anyway. You can go ahead and sit down in any empty seat."

I wanted to sit in the back but I realized weird hair boy sat there. I changed my mind and sat down next to Strawberry Boy. Pink hair and green glasses, hair pins and all.

Not a very good look, SB.

SB, Strawberry Boy, turned to look at me as I sat down next to him. I looked back at him before turning my attention to the desk in front of me.

I yawned to myself. I probably should've slept better last night. Man, problems got me up. Man, family got me up. Man, dick got me up.

I almost snorted but I quickly held it back. I usually thought to myself in my home language, English. But if I need practice in speaking Japanese I'll speak in that.

I laid my head on my hand, watching the teacher intently. Everyone else seemed to be writing and stuff but I just watched. America is so much different from this.

Shoe lockers? What even?

The day goes by in a blur. Every time someone tried to talk to me I'd be rude or blunt. I'd glare and frown. I didn't want to talk to these bitch ass hoes. My friends back home are what mattered.

I'll admit, I built my walls a little high. But if those walls come crashing down than someone's gonna get hurt. Probably me, but it's gonna be someone.

Eventually it's lunch time. I go to the hallway with my lunch. No one should bother me here. I wait till everyone goes to the lunch room before eating.

As I get my food out I call my friends from America. I put them on speaker before going back to eating.

"Man, (Y/N), is that you," I hear my friends voice ring out from the phone. I smile to myself. "Dude, it's been like, what? Two days. You miss me already?"

"Of course, I do, dipshit. You're the only one who's managed to break down my precious walls," I fake a baby voice as I say precious. My friends laugh rings out. I smile to myself.

"I miss you, (Y/N). By the way, you need to build better walls. I didn't do much. A smile here, a small talk there and shaboom, I was your best friend."

"You know that's not all you did. Whatever, though. If you want to downplay yourself I'll just have to use my secret weapon."

Manai, my friend, laughs and replies sarcastically. We keep going back and forth until I have to go to class. Manai says bye and I say that I'll miss her. I can almost hear her tears.

"I'll miss you, too, (Y/N). Have fun at school."