💖Second Meeting💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n enter in her home and sit down on the sofa. She is tired and exhausted today and she don't like the incidents which happened today with her. She feels so weird around Jungkook.

She is in her deep thoughts when her mom come there from garden with her friend who is still in their house.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n, when you came back, sweetie?

Y/n come out from her thoughts and look at her mom and the lady beside her mom.

Y/n: uh.... I just come back, mom.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n, meet my best friend Jennifer.

Her mom said excitedly.

Y/n: oh..... Hello Aunt Jennifer.

Jennifer : Hello sweetheart. I see you after many years. I think you don't remember me because when last time I saw you, you were a little kid but now look at you. You are looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

Y/n: Thank you Auntie.

Mrs. Kim : you know Y/n, we both are from foreign country but we married Korean guys. Right Jennifer?

Jennifer : yes. I-........

She about to say something when someone ring the doorbell.

Jennifer : oh. It must be Joshua.

Mrs. Kim : really? I'm so excited to see him. Y/n, can you please open the door, sweetie?

Both Jenifer and Y/n's mom look at each other and giggles. Y/n don't know that who is Joshua but she just sighed and go toward the door. When she open the door, she saw a handsome guy in suit.

He smile at her and she smile back awkwardly

He smile at her and she smile back awkwardly. Then her mom come there.

Mrs. Kim : Joshua, dear please come inside.

Y/n get aside and Joshua enter in the house.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n, he is Joshua, Jennifer's son.

Jennifer : and son, she is Y/n.

Joshua : hello Y/n. Nice to meet you.

He said while smiling and stretching out his hand toward her for handshake.

Y/n: nice to meet you too.

She hand shake with him while smiling back.

Mrs. Kim : Joshua is a very good and famous doctor. He is also very talented and handsome. I want a son-in-law like him.

Jennifer : yes, I also want a daughter-in-law like Y/n.

Both of them said while giggling and both Y/n and Joshua blushed.
Y/n and Joshua both knew that their mothers are trying to get them close and want them to get married.