💖The Wedding Day💖Part-1

Next mornin........

A/n Pov:

It's 8am in the morning but Y/n is still sleeping peacefully. Unknowingly she moved towards the edge of the bed in her sleep and when she turns on right side, she fall down on the floor with a thud sound and groans in pain. She get up from the floor slowly and sit down on the bed while still closing her eyes. She doesn't realize that where she is right now. She open her eyes after yawning and saw a beautiful wedding dress in front of her.

She chuckled while thinking that it's a dream

She chuckled while thinking that it's a dream. Then suddenly, reality hits her like a rock and her eyes widened in realization that where she is right now. She look at the wedding dress with widened eyes and then notice that there are many other things are in the room not only the wedding dress.

Y/n: Oh God! What is this?

Y/n's mind is not processing at that moment that what is happening with her right now. Then suddenly someone open the door and enter in the room with a happy and bright face who is non other than Jungkook.

 Then suddenly someone open the door and enter in the room with a happy and bright face who is non other than Jungkook

Y/n get surprised to see him smiling because he always put on a straight face.

Jungkook : you finally wake up, Princess. So, do you like the surprise?

Y/n: what-.........

Before she could ask anything to him, he cut off her.

Jungkook : anyways, do you like your wedding dress? I personally ordered to make this wedding dress for you.

Y/n: but-.........

Again Jungkook don't let her speak anything and keep talking.

Jungkook : today is our wedding day, Princess and I'm really very excited. I-........

This time Y/n shout to make him stop talking nonstop.

Y/n: Stop!

Jungkook look at her in confusion.

Jungkook : what?

Y/n: can you please stop talking and listen to me?

Jungkook : yes Princess, tell me what you want to say?