J-Hope: My Love, My Hope

Anna's POV

I woke up for another morning of my senior year. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was a freshman. High school was tough. But Hoseok was there for me. He was the bestest best friend one could have. It sucked though that it was his last year when it was just my first.

We've been the best of friends since childhood as his mom was my mom's bestfriend, and I've liked him ever since. Never thought he liked me back until he suddenly confessed and asked me to be his during our school festival.

"Yah! Everyone, hear me out!" He suddenly shouted in the hallways.

"This is my last year and in a few months I'm graduating. I'm telling you, tell your guy friends to leave my Anna alone alright?!" He shouted and everyone chuckled.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted in a whisper, hitting his arm as I blush quite hard. "Who's yours huh?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest

"You are." He looked at me and showed his bright heart-shaped smile.

"Am not." I said as I stuck out my tongue playfully.

"W.wae?! Do you like someone else?!" He screeched

"No!" I shouted defensively.

"Then you're mine!" He said , stomping like a kid.

"That's not the way to ask pabo" I shook my head as I walked away. He'll never ask me. He's not the type to...

"A.anna! Would you be mine?" He suddenly shouted which made me stop on my tracks with other eyes staring at us.

"W.what?" I asked frozen. I didn't look back not until I felt someone behind me, taking my hand as he softly twirled me around to face him with red cheeks.

"P.please?" He asked shyly.

Everyone cheered and howled as I bit my lip and nod my head shyly.

"WOOOOOOHHOOOO!! SHE SAID YES!!!" He shouted to everyone as they clapped and laughed and cheered. He smiled and jump and suddenly lifted me up as he spun me around.

Well.. We're going out right? He asked me out.. So.. He loves me right? Ugh. Anna! Why can't you just accept that he's busy with his work? But can't a girlfriend have the right to ask just a single reply from her boyfriend?!

My mind's fighting itself. I groaned as I decided to leave another message, expecting that he wouldn't reply, again. After all, he must spent the whole night writing lyrics with Rap Monster and Suga.

I sighed as I got ready for school and left my apartment early with my earphones plugged in as I walk, listening to their song, Just One Day.

Just one day.. Can I be with you?

Ofcourse not. He's an idol now. And we have to pretend that we broke up ever since he debuted. For my safety and for his career's sake.

I sighed as I let the day drag on. I'd doze off in class with my teacher frequently calling my attention. I got the usual failing marks I get for 3 months straight now. I got sent to the office because I wasn't like this before. I'd top my classes but ever since I started losing communication with him, I've been worried sick that I couldn't focus on anything anymore.

"Hey Anna, are you skipping again?" Christine asked. She's my girl bestfriend since elementary who's the same age as me.

"Yeah."

I said blankly when I felt a hit on my head.