Jungkook - Life full of wrongs.

A/N I'm sorry for the looooooooooooooong wait, but I hope I make up to it with this one shot~

Lina's POV

It's a new day at school and I tried to get there early, wanting to avoid the group of girls swarming over this group of guys called Bangtan. They look so stupid, mimicking a voice of a 5 years old, twisting their hairs in the fingers and acting all dumb infront of them. Sure, the guys were handsome, I'll give you that. They're handsome and their jerks. Especially the youngest one which was unfortunately the same grade and, odds are never in my favor, the same class as I am.

"Lina!" Nikki waved from the other side of the girls lining up as they waited for the jerks to arrive. I ran towards her but I was a second too late as I was caught in a stampede, getting knocked over by the girls waving and screaming at their cute voice for the attention of their oppas.

"That hurts." I muttered, looking at my scraped knee. "Damn it."

"Yah. How many times have I told you not to hurt anyone!" a guy said and soon enough, a pair of hands helped me up. I looked at the guy and saw it was Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks." I muttered before bowing at him then the guys behind me before limping my way towards Nikki who met me half way. She walked me to the infirmary.

"What happened to you dear? So early in the morning and you managed to hurt yourself?" our school nurse asked as she helped me sit down.

"You wouldn't believe what's happening in this school, Miss Young." Nikki shook her head as I kept my mouth shut. I looked at her and shook my head.

After some minor treatment, the nurse dismissed us and reminded me to be careful next time before Nikki and I ran down the halls because in 5 minutes, we'll be considered late and will have to kneel and raise our arms outside the room as a punishment. We're in our luck because we made it in time in the last second but we got scolded for running down the halls. Obviously, she just wanted a reason to get mad at us which was so irritating, but she couldn't have let us do the punishment because we made it in time. A few minutes later, the door swung open and Jungkook stood, holding the strap of his backpack at one shoulder and muttered a Sorry, I'm late before making his way towards his seat. Even the teacher was swooning over Jungkook which disgusted me. She smiled like an angel and let him to his seat without even telling him not to do it again, like as if she was hypnotized. What is it with him, making all of the girls like that besides me and Nikki?

I rolled my eyes, getting my notebook and doodling some random notes when I felt someone staring at me. I look to my left and Nikki was in her own world, resting her cheek in her palm. She would have looked like a normal, bored student in class, but I know her better. She literally has an earphone under her sleeves and she's listening to music right now. Her bobbing of her head was a confirmation for that. I looked to my right and my classmates were also minding their own business. I looked at my back and saw Jungkook looking at me, and when I met his gaze, he smiled at me. I just stared at him with a bored face before facing forward, not even amused at his "Enchanting" I quote, smile.

Class ended and I got ready to make my way to the cafeteria when someone knocked on my desk, gaining my attention.

"Hi Lina." Jungkook smiled and all the other girls gasped.

"Uh, Hi." I said, standing up and walking away from him when he caught up and walked beside me.

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I'm having lunch with Nikki." I said, walking out the door with Nikki beside me.

We walked down the halls and talked about random things when Nikki felt uncomfortable with all the glares and whispering around us and I had to do something about it.