Chapter 4: Interpreter

"Hi, sorry to intrude on your conversation."

It was RM.

"These are yours I believe." He said handing me the posters I left back at the stage.

"Oh my posters! Thank you very much." I exclaimed with excitement.

"You're welcome." He said and gave me a big smile.

"Ah Namjoon-ah." Suga said.

"Annyeong." Said RM

Suga and RM were talking to each other but I couldn't understand what they were saying 'cause they were speaking in Korean so I just kept quiet.

My heart was beating so fast once again. I'm alone with two idols from BTS. Am I dreaming?

"Excuse me, miss." RM said to me.

"Ah, yeah?" I said shyly.

"I want to personally apologize for what happened awhile ago and-"

"No, its okay. I'm sorry for starting a commotion back there. I wasn't following the rules so-"

"No need to explain." He said.

"Okay." I said shyly.

He gave me a big smile again. Haha his smile is so cute and his dimples are showing.

 Haha his smile is so cute and his dimples are showing

"How'd you know we were here by the way?" I asked.

"Yeah Namjoon-ah?" Suga said

"Oh hahaha. I saw Suga secretly peaking through the window and that made me curious on what he was looking at. After a few minutes he left the fan meet. I went to the window where he was looking through and saw you go into the fire exit so I assumed he was to follow you. I asked the staff if they had your stuff you left on the stage and they did, but they said that the paper bag you were carrying was accidentally stepped on by the other fans and the food inside got squashed so they threw it away. I got your posters and secretly followed Suga and now here I am." Said RM.

"Oh hahaha well thank you for bringing me back my posters. These are really important." I said.

"Oh why so?" He asked.

"I have friends who couldn't be here so I bought a lot of posters so I could get them signed by all of you and give it to them as a surprise." I replied.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you." He said.

I shyly smiled at him and he smiled back.

He said something to Suga in korean and Suga laughed.

"Sorry, but what did you tell him?" I asked.

"I told him that he wasn't good at sneaking. We're not allowed to go out the Fan meet until the event ends. The staff could have seen him escape but luckily they didn't. It was funny 'cause he was a little obvious. I was also lucky that I wasn't caught when I escaped." RM said.

"Hahaha, he said the same thing to me that I could have been caught sneaking in by the security guards." I replied laughing.

Suga said something in Korean to me but I replied to him with a confused face.

"Oh, I can translate it to you. I'll be his interpreter." RM said to me.

"Really? Thank you." I said.

"He said that you could go back to the fan meet if you want and he'll tell the staff that he invited you back so you could finish the event." RM said.

"Wow! Thank you." I said almost jumping with excitement.

Then Suga said something in Korean to me.

"Hehe, he said your cut-" Suga covered RM's mouth before he could finish what he was saying

"Yahh Suga-Hyung." RM complained.

"Sorry about that. Well we have to get back to the fan meet. Come on let's go." Rm said to me as he wipes his mouth with his hand.

I nodded and they both walked ahead of me.

Wait, was RM supposed to say that Suga thinks I'm cute? Oh my gosh. Ahhhhhh. Wait, no, Rose, you're being delusional, he won't say that.

I followed them back to the fan meet and they gave me a new seat in the front row.

After an hour the event ended and it was time to go home.

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to RM and Suga and thank them again because they were immediately sent to the back stage when the event ended.

This was the greatest day of my life. I got to meet all of the members and even had a moment with Suga on the roof top and met RM.

To be continued...