True End

It appears you have reached
An end.

Will you try again?

Yes ♡ No

One death after another.. Kris was getting frustrated. This little joker is really getting on his nerves. No matter how many times he tries to beat him, nothing seems to be working. ACT-ing? Nope. He kept clobbering them first. FIGHT-ing? Heh. Even he can do that better than Susie can.

CHAOS CHAOS!

Those same words kept being repeated over and over again. He's gotten really annoyed at his maniacal laughing. Everytime they lost the fight, his sinister smile stayed in his face.

Javil defeated them multiple times. He crushed Susie, pummeled Ralsei.

....

Ralsei... the one who never intended to hurt anyone. All he wants to do was for the world to be in peace. All he wanted to do was save the world from eternal darkness caused by the second fountain. He wanted the best for everyone in the dark world and the world outside.

It hurts him to see the dark prince cry in pain as he kept getting hit with Javil's attacks, he does not deserve to experience this. It's his fault for opening Javil's door really... he felt like he just took Ralsei for granted just to satisfy his own curiosity.... Great not only Javil's hurting him physically but he managed to do the same mentally. God he can't wait for the time he can either let Ralsei cast a pacify spell on him or let Susie or himself chop him down to little pieces.

.
.
.
.
.

Yet another end he approached. The same question brought upon him.

Try Again?

Yes  ♡  No

It seems like the hundreth times he answered that question. But he always choose yes. Now he wondered, what would happen... if he had choosen 'No' instead?

So, he decided to take his chances and said 'No'.

.
.
.
..
..
..
...
...
...
....
....
.....
.....
......
.....
.....
....
....
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.

.......

Then the world
was covered
in darkness

.
.
.
..
..
..
...
...
...
....
....
.....
.....
......
.....
.....
....
....
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.

The darkness swallowed him. He couldn't see a thing. For a while it was just dark. Darker.. yet.... darker...

But. There he saw a glimpse of light.
He reached out, grabbing the dim light surrounded by the darkness around him. Then he was transported back to the door in the mysterious prison. He turned back, sighing in relief. He was able to see his friends again. And... Ralsei... this time he was ready to take on Javil. He promised to himself that this would be the last battle, this time he was... Determined. Before he stepped in the prison, he turned back and hugged Ralsei.

"K.. Kris? Wh.. are you ok?"

Ralsei stuttered nervously. His cheeks glowing brightly. Though Kris should've enjoyed this, he seems to have a bad feeling towards something.