New kid

The rain was hitting my umbrella as I walked to my new school. Most people told me that the kids attending Hope's Peak Academy acted very boring and big hearted for high school student, but that's just expected from Ultimate students like them.

The rain was nonstop but after a while I finally made it to the academy's front way.
Other students were entering the building, laughing as they chatted with one another. When I finally got to class 1-A, my first period, there were 15 others talking in the classroom and once I entered they all looked at me. I could feel my face turning red as someone came up to me.

"Hello!!" I heard a girl's voice. She had a happy and calm look on her face.
"G-g-greetings," my voice stuttered on my words. I'm not used to talking to others since most people think I'm weird. After she said her greetings others in the class started to say hi and tell me their names.
"Hey i'm Kaito, Luminary of the Stars! This is Maki roll!" The purple haired make pointed to a dark-haired girl with bright red eyes. After he said her nickname Maki blushed a little.

"Call me that and you will die." Maki gave me a glare of death which caused me to get goosebumps.

"Y-yes..." I mutter. While everyone else introduces themselves I noticed a boy sitting in one of the seats next to the window. He had beautiful dark hair and soft golden eyes to match. Before I knew it I was standing in-front of his desk.

"H-hello I'm Kokichi Ouma..." I stammer. The boy gave me a surprised look.

"Shuichi Saihara," he said while he pulled his hat over his eyes." It's nice to meet you Saihara-chan!"

He quickly looked at me with a flustered look. "Saihara-chan? Why did you call me that." His question made me feel like he didn't like it but his face told a different story.

"I just think it's cute!" I exclaim nervously. That was only half the truth.

Later after class I saw him walking alone so I walked towards him
and said, "Hey Saihara-chan, I'm going to look around the school for a while. Wanna join me?!" I gave him a big smile to be honest I feel bad that he spent most of his time alone so I thought.

"No thank you... ah, me and Kaede-san are going on a date." He gave off a small smile and walked off, leaving me alone in the courtyard. I did know that Shuichi had a girlfriend but I didn't know who. I gripped my hands into fists before muttering to myself.

"Not if I can help it."

.............Shuichi 's prospects................
.............................................................

"That kid... Kokichi... is weird. We just met this morning as he's acting like we're childhood friends. It's freaking me out Kaede-san." I looked at my girlfriend with a scared face and then averted my eyes away with a sigh.

"I think he's nice and maybe he just wants to be your friend." Kaede grabbed my hands and smiled. "Just give him a chance!" I nodded yes with a smile. Then we went to the cafe for our date.

Once we got there we ordered our food and drinks, we talked about our days and the upcoming patio resides that she was going to perform in this month. After a few hours I walked Kaede back to her dorm room.

"That was fun Shuichi-kun! Don't forget to come to my patio reside tomorrow, ok!" She gave me a smile and kissed me on the cheek as I blushed.

"Ah... I will." I waved Kaede goodbye and I walked to my dorm room as I walked back I saw someone in front of my door. I stopped for a moment until I heard them say...

|

To be continued...

(( thank you @aesthetic-saihara For helping me <3))