Become my slave

...............still Shuichi ..................
.....................................................
"Hey, Saihara-kun!" I walked towards
Kiibo with a smile."What are you doing  is here so late Kiibo-kun? It's like 11:00 pm!" He looked up at me with an embarrassed and nervous look on his face.

"Oh, I... locked myself out of my dorm room .... a- again." I noticed that his eyes started to water up. Just like last time. So I opened my dorm room door letting him inside. He quickly rushed in my room and sat on the bed. I followed him in the room.

"So how long do you need to stay? Until you get a new key, I mean," I said while shutting the door softly so it wouldn't wack anyone up and then looked at Kiibo.

"About a week or two...I hope you don't mind me just barging in so late." I walked in my closet and I got on some night clothes.

"Not at all! Ah, you can say as long as you need Kiibo-kun."He gave me a happy smile while I gave him some clothes for bed.

"Get dressed and you can lay down when ready, ok?" I asked.

He nodded yes and ran in my closet. After a minute he came out and ran to the other Side of the bed were I wasn't sitting on .
"Shuichi-Kun? Do. Do you ever regret falling for Kaede-san?" He glanced at me with a serious look.

"I don't know. Why do you ask?" I said with a yawn following.

"I just see how happy you are with her and when ever she gets upset you get all depressed with yourself." Kiibo looked away to hide his concerned face.

"Don't worry Kiibo-kun. I'm happy to have her and I'm happy that you're concerned for me but I'll be fine. She loves me and takes care of me. So...don't be scared. Ok?" He looked up at me and smiled then turned to go to sleep. I put the book I was reading on my bedside table and turned off the lamp then went to bed myself .

..............Kokichi 's prospect...............
.............................................................

For the whole week I've seen Kiibo-kun with Saihara-chan. They seem really close to each other. He could be very useful to my plan for Saihara-chan.

I walked up to Kiibo when Shuichi was with Kaede. "Hey Kiibo-kun!" I gave him a smile and asked him if he'd hang out with me at my dorm room once school was over. After thinking it over he agreed to come over at 9pm. It seemed a bit too late but I didn't mind. After school I cleaned my room up a little... besides,I have to get kiibo to become good friends with me. Good friends? No he need to see me more than a good friend! This was the only why that Shuichi would love me . Once 9:05 hit I heard a knock on the door so I answered it to see my guessed standings my doorway with some stuff. I let him in I had only had a large t shirt and underwear on I chose this because throw the past week I had studied him and learned he can't stand PDA or relationship based stuff.

After he had entered my room he sat on my bed with the idioms he was carding in .onec he noted my outfit his face turned red 
" What you have Kiibo-Chan " I asked with a confessed look
" it's some snacks and games "he gave me a sweet smile and handed me some pocky .
We sat and talked for a wile at this rate my plan was going no were ones we stopped talking the room was silent .
" What was your reason for asking me here Ouma Kun " I scooted closer to him with a smile
" isn't it obvious kiibo-Chan "
I grabbed his hands gentle  and leaned closer to him .this is my chance.
His face turned red and the stared to get nervous .
" W-w-what a-are you d-doing ... "
before he could finish what he was saying I kissed him.

...........kiibo's prospect........................
............,................................................

What is going on why can't I move is he pointing me . I can fill my body next to his .He's so warm why am I enjoying this ? I punched my body towards him I punched him to the bed . We stopped to gather our breath . "Huff huff " he was looking up at me . We stayed like this for a little till pulled me towards the bed . My head was resting on his shoulder But then I felt something bit my neck.
My face was red when I let out a small mone  he kept on with the biting and kiss  till my phone rings.
I picked it up with my huff voice
"H-hello "
" where are you it's 11:30 pm " in the surprise of how long I've been there I quickly ran out of kokichi's room ,and to Shuichi's to see him standing by the door. I had completely forgot that my face was red and I had makes on my neck when I walked up to Shuichi.
" I'm sorry I got distracted " I said while huffing in between each word.
Shuichi looked at me for a while and then let me inside the room .
We did our nightly routine and went to bed but all I  could think about was kokichi and the taste of his lips .
His big purple eyes looking up at me , the smell of him , his warmth next to me , and how soft his skin is.
But this was wrong I  was just supposed to go hang out like friends, b-but then why did he kisses me .
I must be over thinking it after telling myself that I went to sleep.

The next day I when to class at the same time 3:30 class will not start till 5;30 so I have some time. I sat at my desk and then I pulled out a small book called how to be a Human 101 . Some time passed and as I was reading something came towards me I closed my book and looked up at them . Their voice echoed off me making my eyes go big .
" Good morning K-kiibo Kun ".
I could fill my heart pound I don't know this filing is it fear , sadness , pain ,or love I don't know.
But I do know I when this feeling all the time . I what this filling to never end .

(((I'm sorry about the kiibo x kokichi stuff but it's important to the story so you'll be seeing this a lot more sorry . The whole story is not about Kokichi x Kiibo but for now it is
Nisnisnis 
And thank you for helping aesthetic-saihara )))