chapter 5

"It's easy magic to begin with." Lucy began, they were behind the guild in the training field. "First, you're gonna meditate and gather magic so you have enough magic to control it later. After that, you gonna let the magic flow into the earth, fell every root and every flower, tree and movement" she instructed slowly, he nodded and sat down on the ground. 

"Call me when you did that, after that I will show you how to move the plants after you will" Lucy said and walked back into the guildhall.

Haruto immediatly began to meditate, to gather all the magic in his surroundings. After he gather enough magic, he let it flow into the ground, feeling nothing at firs but after some time, he began to feel the root, then the flower and trees and last he felt every movement from the wind that set the plants to move.

Haruto couldn't stop smiling as he walked into the guildhall and to Lucy who was talking with Macbeth and Jellal. "Lucy, you can show me the next step now" he beamed at her Lucy nodded with a smile and stood up. They walked behind the guildhall once again, but didn't notice that Jellal und Macbeth followed.

"Okay, now you have to let your magic flow into a specific plant and imaging to move or grow or transform into something different. Like this" a tree behind Lucy began to move towards them. Haruto looked at it in awe and tried it immediatly, he failed at the first eight times, but after sometime you could see a rose moving towards them, well towards Lucy.

"here a rose, I thought it would be the best to give it to you in form of a thanks for teaching me" he beamed at her, she smiled and took the rose, "thank you" she hugged him, he was schocked at first but hugged her back nevertheless. 

Jellal glared at him, with whatm he didn't know, but he knew that he didn't like to see them like that. Macbeth on the other hand knew that it was jealousy and he hated it. 

Lucy and Haruto walked back into the guild and were greeted with a crying Happy running towards them. "Luce~! Meredy doesn't stop teasing me!" he cried into her chest, Lucy comforted him.

"Oops, sorry Lucy-san" she giggled while walking to them. Lucy smiled a motherly smile as she still hugged Happy and looked at the guild. 

"This guild really is fantastic" Lucy commented, Happy smiled up at her, happy to see her like this again. 

"Yes it is." Happy agreed.

 If you would have told them that they would get betrayaled by Fairy Tail a year ago, they would just started laughing and would go on a mission with Natsu and the others. They wouldn't have believed that they would meet a dragon, that Happy could change into a human or that they would form a very own guild.

____________________________________________________-

A new chapter. I'm sorry I didn't update on friday, I didn't have any time. But I hope you liked this chapter nonetheless.

490 words~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read you in the next chapter.

Ja-ne~~~~~~~~~~~~~~