Introduction

I went to Starbucks to order my regular Mint treat Mocha, the Man in the front desk seem nice.He had nice blond hair with ocean blue eyes.He was wearing a white tucked in shirt with a black golden belt.I guess I was wrong.He slowly placed my order.And that ticked me off.I think he was purposefully doing that to piss me off.As I was looking at my order being made in front of me.The man looked up and starred into my soul.That 5 second felt like a life time.I didn't know what I thought.Part of me thought that he was straight up a creep.But, then my 1 yeah old single me, started yelling at me.At how hot that was.But, the thing is I'm not looking for a relationship any time soon.The man always show no emotion but for that minute I can almost see a tiny smile.Although I might be wrong, since I was busy awkwardly trying to break the silence.But, the thing was he didn't seem to mind.And looked down again, and started to make my drink faster.I was relieved I can finally leave the Starbucks shop fast so I can go to work.But, part of me, wanted to stay.Just to see his smile once more.To me it felt so warm and finmaillar, like a smile that I saw everyday for the past 18 years.So, I ask him as he was putting my drink in a bag.He looked up.Part of my melted-Nope.Let me cross that out real quick!This time all of me melted, it was like seeing a important person once again in my life time.There was another silence, since NOW he is starring at me, I'm afraid to do anything.Somehow he I stand my inner thoughts and he looked down and said "you like silence?I do too".Now, since he said he was fine with my silence.I didn't responded and holder the silence even longer.And that point he finished packing everything with my drink.And holded the drink to me.I said "Thank you" and smiled.So, I left the Starbucks shop and turned back once more, hopefully seeing him again in my life time.He looked up and looked at me.And smiled, this time, I can't mistaken it for anything, he smiled at me.it didn't felt right if I didn't smile back so I did,but something new happened unconsciously I waved back at him. While, walking into the train station, I didn't see Reni Re.Oh, I'm sorry I didn't introduce her to you yet?She's my Best friend ever since I went to the school, trust me she is the nicest but she can tease you to DEATH! I unconsciously waited for her hoping she will come soon.I looked up on the glass rider.Trying to read it, so I knew where the train was moving.But the only think I can think about was the Man who smiled at me.Suddenly, someone pat my back.I snapped back, and turned around.It was Reni Re.It was easily saw that she was in a hurry.And everyone starred at her.But, she prepared for these kind of things.She opens her bag of cookies and hand some out to everyone.Saying sorry.She walks back and said you saw a cute boy today?Winking at me.I looked up on her and behind her and around her and ask's her "Reni..are you stalking me?"She said "Nooooo!I would neverrrrr!Its just that as I was going to the way tooo the train station I saw you talking to a cute guy!And dang, he is more than average.Like coco hot.If I knew he worked there, trust me I'll go there everyday to order with you!".I turned to her still looking around her if she had cameras or a secret spy.She laughs and giggles.She then ask's "So what did you Think?Are you in looooveeee?!?I would be in loveee!Butttt becuase I'm your Bestfriend I won't do soo!Unlessssss you don't want him." I kind of blanked off for a second.And show hold my shoulders and shook me.And trust me it defiantly SHOOK me!I almost fell,-Dang it no!Let me cross that out to.-I did fall...As the train was moving.That moment was like a slowmo.In a blank of a eye I was her in shock trying to hold me just in case I break my head.I could see some of the riders drop there cookies in the floor.People tried to save me.But, no...they didn't succeed.Some one holded my back.And it kind of just kind stayed there.There was A HUDGE SILENCE!Then someone said "Are you ok?Women?," I turned back and it was the Man.He smiled and sat behind me.And when I told you the train was moving, it wasn't..It was my unconsciousness taking over.Reni was shock !She wanted to shock me out of reality but trust me, she wouldn't do that anymore.Reni Whispered "That was the Man!!Was it!Im pretty sure he was.Gee Yuen you are so lucky." as she giggled.I kind of try to stare at him in the edge of my eye checking if he was a spy!He looked up at his phone.I was shock!How did he know I was looking at him!I was barely turned to him.I turned around quickly and blushed so hard.Reni now giggled-Nope-LUAGH SO HARD!She was crying!She nudged me!And I feel to my back.I closed my eyes, scared to see what would happen next..I said I accept my faith.But, no...I didn't hear anything in fact another silence came back.Trust me, if I had the choice if I wanted to SLEEP their I would have.So I slowly opened my eye's.And the Man was in front of my face.No-Don't get the wrong Idea!Not that close!Okay maybe that close.He looked at me.And said "Madem, May I call you silence?".I was confused for a second and said "Uhhhhh hmmmm Can you"? He laughs and said "I suppose I can,Well okay, silence women what's your name?".I was surprised why did he want my name.Im just a potato!!!Oh wait then I blushed don't tell me he like's potato's!!!Then I told him, "I can buy your potato's for you and you can name them".He laughed and smiled.Oh wait I look down...I'm on him!I quickly stand up.And fixed my hair and look at Reni in the edge of my eye.I can tell that she is trying to hold in the laughter becuase her face was red.And it looked like she was suffocating.I kind of awkwardly walked to him like 2 chopsticks.I turned to him and looked down with embarrassment.And said"I'm instreemly sorry,Please forgive me..Trust me I would never do such as thing..To cause a sence".He said "Don't be sorry, Madem, I'm Dean Di"He smiles.He turns around and sits down.