chapter two

A/n welp I didn't thought I'd update this early but... Here I am! Anywho show not tell so here's chapter two!

Disclaimer: Naruto and Boruto shall never be mine even if I really wanted to. So no it belongs to it's rightful owner Kishimoto.

************************************

Boruto went straight home after going to the Hokage tower he missed his home and even more so his family he briefly wondered. How Himawari has been She was Genin the last time he saw him. Grinning he walked close to the familiar sight of where he grew up.

_-_ change scene_-_

The former Hyuuga Princess now Uzumaki Matriach is working on their little  garden. Suddenly she felt a familiar Chakra signature 'Boruto?'

Looking up she indeed saw her son Boruto standing up she ran to Boruto and hugged him tightly

"Mom! Can't breath!!" Boruto shouted  jokingly. Hinata looked at her son he has grown taller than he has two years ago.

"How are you Boruto? Has Sasuke-san treated you well? Are you eating well? Don't tell me you aren't or you'll be in great trouble young man!" Boruto chuckled at his fussing mother

"I'm fine mom don't  worry" Hinata smiled in  relief.

"Are you hungry?There's some left over food at the refrigerator..." Hinata trailed off

"No thank you mom. I'm not hungry."
Boruto answered as he looked at the garden there are some sunflowers that His mom or his sister probably planted in their garden.

As that thought passed him he suddenly blurted out

"Where's Himawari?" His mom looked at him and smiled

"Missed your little sister huh?" Boruto  grinned.

"Of course I do 'Ttebasa. It's been so long since I last saw her!"

Hinata smiled then suddenly a thought pop into her head.

"Are you sure Himawari is the only girl you missed?" Hinata said with a mischievous smile. Marrying the number one unpredictable  ninja had to affect you in a way.

"Huh?" Boruto looked at his mom confused suddenly as if a thought went  into his head he smiled and proudly said "I missed you too mom!!"

Hinata can only sweatdrop at her son. giggling she thought 'like father like son I suppose'

"Other than me?" She asked trying to drop a hint to his son. 'A Raven haired Uchiha princess perhaps? ' she added mentally

"I don't get what you're saying Ttebasa...” Boruto said still confused

Hinata mentally sighed. She knows Boruto is smart but he's dense like his father when it comes to romantic love. Hopefully it doesn't take the moon going to earth and someone being kidnapped for him to realized it. Shaking her head she smiled at her son

" nevermind that... Your sister is with father in the Hyuga compound " hearing that Boruto looked at his mom confused.

"Huh? Why?" Hinata smiled at her son "well Boruto why not ask her yourself. You got two years of experiences to share anyway it's good bonding time don't you think?"

Boruto nodded and started heading to the gate. "I'll do just that see you later mom!"

"Alright! Take care!"

_- scene change-_

A midnight blue haired teen is panting at the Hyuga Dojo. Watching carefully is her Grandfather Hiashi and Aunt Hanabi.