Settling in

Dottie Pov
"Ta-Da!" i said showing Daniel and Rylan my room.

"Dont you think you went a bit over board with the fairy lights?" Rylan asked looking at them dangling all over my room

"Pfft Nah! You can never go wrong with Fairy Lights!"

I saw Daniel nod in agreement with me, Giggling at his response i decided to go downstairs.

Blaze was down there putting out Sofa and stuff in, i was very grateful to him.

"Wow! Looks awesome!"

We had a fuzzy Dark grey corner sofa pressed up near the Kitchen counter area.

"Heh, Its the last i could d-"

I ran up and hugged him to show how much i appreciated it.

Blaze Pov
Her hug was warm and made me feel fuzzy inside, it was nice.

Then Daniel and Rylan came downstairs, thats when Dottie pulled away.

"Wow! Cool sofa Blaze!"

Daniel said taking a running jump at it.

Dottie did the same jumping on it falling on her back, cushioned by the random pillows and blankets i had scattered on it.

Daniel and Dottie both started laughing.

I wish i had a friendship like theirs, The closest friend i have is Aaron, but ive not heard much from him.

"Well Ill Be On My Way"

I gazed up at the clock noticing it was now 6 PM
"Why dont you stay for dinner?"
Dottie suggested

Even hearing her say that made me feel fuzzy.

"S-Sure! Id love to! Ill help cook if you want"

Did i stutter? Oh my Irean...Blaze! Really?!

"No Way! Me and Rylan will cook! You've done enough!"

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto the sofa, i mean, i did put her sofa in, it wasnt that hard but whatever, free food without hassle.

Sorry this was short, i want to get short chapter out every day, or try to make them regular.

Also wanting to make ship Oneshots, i have alot of ideas for storylines but i can never write them properly so i might out them in that book! Anyway enjoy!