sunday

it was a sunday afternoon and you have just got back from going to the mall with colby.
colby: "so y/n, what are we gonna do when we get to yours" he said with a smirk.
y/n: "well... we could do some dirty stuff, since you're a naughty boy"
colby bit his lip and nodded at you. he loved you and your body so much. he was very rough when it came to being sexual with you, but that's the way you and him liked it. when you both got to your house, you ran up the stairs holding colbys hand and all your shopping, you slammed open your bedroom door and threw down all your stuff and then colby threw you on your bed. you started to kiss passionately as you stripped each other down. you could feel that he was already so hard for you and you were so wet for him. colby pinged off your bra and started bitting his lip, and words could not describe how wet that made you, you go down on his body and take off his pants, feeling his dick throbbing.
colby: "you make me so hard. blow me."
you winked at him and gave him what he wanted. a blow job. you started to kiss passionately again and then he flipped you onto the bed and got down on your licking your clit. this made you moan and pull colbys hair, but he didn't mind as he loved to hear you moan.
y/n: "oh my god, baby!" you moaned as he was fingering you.
you heard keys at the front door and told colby to stop and quickly get dressed. you were both sweaty and panting but managed to quickly get dressed and put on a movie like nothing ever happened. your mum came up to your bedroom and knocked on your door.
mum: "is colby here, darling?"
y/n: "yeah mum, we are watching movies, come in"
your mum opens your door and looks at you both snuggled up together.
mum: "aww, how sweet. anyway y/n it's getting late, colby you should probably go home"
colby: "okay, thank you for the stay"
mum : " you're welcome anytime, sweet" she says as she walks out the room.
you drive colby to his house so he could get home safely and you were both singing along to all the music.
colby: "thank you for a great day baby, i love you" he says kissing you sweetly on the lips.
y/n: "i love you too colbs, i promise next time we will for sure have sex, my mum got home really early for some reason. anyway i'll pick you up tomorrow morning, so we can ride to school together"
colby: "okay babe, be save driving home" he says getting out of the car.
you drive away slowly and look out of your wing mirror and you can see colby bitting his lip. you smile to yourself and speed up.
once you are home you see you have a message from your best friend devyn.
"y/n, you will never guess what! there is a new girl called chloe coming into our school tomorrow, she's gonna be in the same home room as us and tomorrow our home room teacher has to pick someone to show her around. i've heard a few rumours about her being a boyfriend stealer so keep colby close, i know i'm keeping corey close!"
you read the message and instantly became paranoid. every girl in school has tried to make a move on colby and you were so scared about this chloe girl. you wondered if she was pretty or sporty or sexual. you didn't text deyvn back because you were too tired so you just thought you would wait until tomorrow to find out who chloe is.

(your home room is a class you have every morning in school for 15 minuets sand you have colby, devyn, corey, katrina, sam, jake and gabby in your home room, elton and aaron aren't mentioned in this story)