the new girl

you woke up at around 7am and started getting ready for school, you texted colby and told him to be ready because you were coming. you were really moody that morning because of the whole new girl thing and was just so worried because of the rumours devyn had told you.
you pulled up outside colbys house and honked your horn, you saw him from his bedroom window and he threw a smile at you. you couldn't resist but bit your lip.
colby got in the car and gave you a morning kiss.
colby: " hey baby, what's up" he said holding your hands.
y/n: "there's a new girl joining and i'm scared she's gonna take my man away" you said crying.
it was your time of month so that just made things even worse. colby looked at you deep in your eyes.
colby: "y/n, listen to me... you have given me the best 2 years of my life and i'm not going to throw it all away for some dirty slag"
you cried in his arms for a minute but then realised the time and had to get a move on.
you arrived at school and walked in holding hands you were the schools power couple and no one would mess with you guys. you walked into your home room and sat in your seats and waited for your teacher. you were nervously looking around for the new girl until you saw and unfamiliar face walk through the door. she had king blonde curls and had insanely good makeup, he outfit was on point and all the boys in your home room looked at her. you turned round and saw colby staring at you, blowing you a kiss.
the new girl stood next to the teachers desk waiting for the teacher to arrive so she could see where she had to sit. the teacher finally came in and apologised for being late.
the new girl was having a private conversation with the teacher about who was showing her around and who she was to sit next to.
teacher: "this is our new student, chloe and she is going to get shown round by colby brock.
your eyes immediately widen and you look at chloe and you can see her winking to colby. you turn around to colby and you can see his face drop and look and you and mouth 'i love you'
after your 15 minutes i'm home room you walk over to colby and interrupt chloe.
chloe: "excuse me, you sherk looking bag if shit" she said folding her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.
you look and colby and colby looks incredibly mad.
colby: "look whoever the fuck you are, don't fucking talk to my girlfriend like that"
chloe: "this is your girlfriend?" she turns and looks at you.
"we have some competition bitch because colby is going to be mine" she says and she touches his lips and leaves the class.
you hug colby so tightly crying your eyes out.
colby: "hey beautiful, it's okay. i don't like that son of a bitch and it she ever touches me again, i will ask for her to be removed from our home room, okay?" he says stroking your hair and wiping your tears.
y/n: "baby... she's a bitch but she's so pretty, how can you not fall for her?" you say squeezing colbys hand.
colby: "relax baby girl... i'm all yours"
you both walk out, holding each other tight and go to your next class.

                       (school hours pass)

colby is waiting by your car for you and has the biggest smile on his face, excited to see you.
y/n: "how was taking care of the bitch?"
colby: "she fucking took my phone and added all her social media's and number, but baby trust me i and not gonna be messaging her"
you nod your head and both get in the car. you talk on the way home about having a sleepover and colbys house because he's parents are out till the morning and you can finally get down and dirty...