Chaos

Barry looked left and right as people were screaming, fires raged around the building.

He ran inside, his eyes clocked in on a man - he had a gun to his head.

Barry looked up at the person with the weapon, they held a duffle bag in one hand. The other holding the hostage.

Barry began to approach the robber, slowly.

"Dont come any closer Flash, or i'll shoot him." Warned the surprisingly femine voice.

Said Flash stop moving forward, he raised his hands. A gesture of surrender.

"You don't want to do this" he spoke calmly to the female, she backed away from him

"You dont know what i want."

There was panic in her voice. She was afraid. No, not afraid. Petrified.

Barry put his hand up to the comms, "Cisco, I'm having a little bit of trouble here."

"Try and talk to her, negotiate." Cisco voice crackled through the ear piece.

"What do you think I've been doing? Asking her on a date? Sorry Cisco but I dont beg every woman i see to go out with me, unlike you"

Gasps of protest and betrayal came from the comms, though you could hear Caitlyn laughing in the background.

"Just keep trying, me and Cisco will see what we can do" Caitlyns voice rang out.

Barry sighed and turned to face the female again.

"Ok, just put the gun down, no one needs to get hurt."

She debated his words, a small, sad smile spread across her face.

"Just one person. Im sorry."

She shot the gun.