#2 Morning Sickness

#2 MORNING SICKNESS

A/N: This one is kinda short sorry but there isn’t a lot you can write on puking… Leave requests please!

XX - maisy

2.1 DRUMS

You and Ashton were asleep on a monday night. You both had to wake up early in the morning for work so the both of you were trying to get sleep. It was about four o'clock in the morning when your nausea woke you up. Because Ashton and you always sleep tangled up in each other, you heard him whine loudly as you struggled to sit up. You suddenly felt the urge to vomit so you ran to the bathroom. Ashton sleepily wiped his eyes and walked to the bathroom to check up on you.

“Aww honey, I’m so sorry” He sleepily mumbled while rubbing your back.

“This is all you fucking fault.”

“I know, I’m sorry baby. It’ll all be worth it. I promise.”

You quickly brushed your teeth and pulled your hair into a messy bun. Ashton then scooped you up bridal style and tucked you back into bed. He lazily kissed your forehead as you nuzzled your head into the nape of his neck.

2.2 GUITAR

You were on tour with the boys so you were sharing a bunk with Mike. You suddenly felt sick so you attempted to wake up sleepy michael so you could get up. Michael being the arse he is, wouldn’t move. You practically had to climb over him. He groaned some interesting curses as you rushed to the bathroom. Michael did not come to check on you because he’s a lazy twat. You brushed your teeth and headed back to the bunk. All Mikey said to you was: “Eww, did you puke? That’s gross babe.” Sometimes you got really fed up with his lack of sensitivity. Even if he did find in gross, he cuddled back into your side and rested his head on your collar bones. The both of you quickly fell back asleep considering you were both incredibly lazy and loved sleep.

2.3 BASS

Calum and you were cooking breakfast on a lazy weekend morning. It was early, too early for you to be awake. In the middle of cooking a pancake, a wave of nausea hit you like a train. You doubled over clutching your stomach and called for Cal. He worriedly looked at you and turned off the stove to make sure you didn’t burn the house down. You opened the trashcan next to the fridge and hurled into it. Calum held your hair back and kissed your temple when you were finished.

“Cal, that was actually disgusting.” You moaned.

“Babe, I still love you and I will love you when you're fat too.” He giggled as you jokingly slapped his arm.

“I’m going to be an incredibly sexy pregnant woman, fat and all.” You laughed.

“I don’t doubt that for the world.” He motioned for you to brush your teeth so he could kiss you. He then started to re-cook breakfast.

2.4 DA MAIN VOICE

You were watching Luke do an Interview at six in the morning. You were currently somewhere in the states but you had no idea where because all the places sounded the same to you. (A/N: I actually really have this problem) While the boys were talking about the usual stuff: 1D, new album, touring, girls etc. You suddenly rushed out of the room to throw up. Luke worriedly watch you flee from the inside of the studio and got up without excusing himself. Only the boys knew about the pregnancy and the both of you would like to delay the public knowing for as long as possible. Luke rushed just in time to see you finishing your lovely act. He rubbed your back and kissed your cheek apologetically. You know he had to get back to the interview and lie about why he rushed to the bathroom. You weakly smiled up at him and signaled for him to return to the soundbooth.

“I love you so much for going through this for our child babe.” He said while tucking your hair behind your ear lovingly.

“Believe or not, I love you for doing this to me.” You said while chuckling and rushing him out.