#10 Talking to Your Bump (his POV)

10.1 ASH

I was getting home from work. The rumours were getting bad again and I really just wanted to see my lovely wife after a long day of work. When I opened the door to our house. It seemed empty.

“Babe? Where are you?” I called. I assumed she was in the family room. She spent most of her time there, now that her bump had gotten bigger. I was about to enter the room when I heard her talking.

“And over there are Daddy’s drums. Even though you’re a girl, I think Daddy would still really like it if you learned to play. You could be his little rocker princess. Your daddy is really talented. He has millions of fans that can’t wait to see you. He’ll go on tour sometimes but trust me, he’ll always come back. We’ll both miss him very much, but it’ll be okay because this time we have eachother. Then when you’re older, you can go on tour with him. Just remember no matter how far away Daddy is, that he loves you.”

“I love both of you so fucking much.” She jumped at my words but soon smiled. She laced her hands around my neck and kissed me softly.

“We missed you.” She said shyly. I just kissed her neck and enjoying the feeling of my pregnant wife in my arms.

10.2 MIKE

Y/N was mad at me. Sure, I had been a bit messy lately. Ok, a lot messy lately. I had left all of my clothes from the entire door in a pile on the floor of our bedroom. She was grumbling when I left for work this morning. I was really scared what she would be like when I got home. We never had a chance to reconcile before I left. I was always late. The door to our bedroom was open when I came home. I approached slowly because I heard Y/N talking.

“Dear Lord, I swear Mason, if you are as messy as your father, there is going to be a problem. I love that man, but this is bad. And smelly. Daddy is in a lot of trouble Mace. You will be too if you do this too your mum. I will not be scared to ground you. OK, I hated when my parents did that to me, so I could never do that to you. I’ll be a cool mum.” I chuckled at her little rant. Honestly, my wife was adorable.

“You’ll be the coolest mum. I know it.” I said reassuring me. She was surprised at first but then she laughed.

“No use sucking up Mikey. You’re in trouble.” She said trying to hide her smile.

“Then punish me.”

10.3 CAL

As I walked into the nursery I saw Y/N snuggled into the rocking chair. She was softly talking to her large belly. She didn’t notice me enter the room.

“Your daddy and I can’t wait to meet you two. Your grandmum is also rather excited. She already loves you so much I don’t know if I’ll get you two to myself. You have an auntie. Mali loves you too. Daddy is really good at his job and all the people who love him from his work can’t wait to meet you. You two are VERY popular. Daddy can’t wait to teach you how to play footie. I swear he loves you so much. We’re all ready for you. This is your room. It’s really pretty in here. Daddy did this all for you two.” I slowly backed out of the room so I didn’t disturb my wife’s cute conversation with our unborn babies.

10.4 LUCAS

She was standing in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom. I knew she was starting to become a little insecure as the bump grew. She was struggling to fit into a pair of jeans.

“Piper, these are supposed to fit us! I got them last week!” She said escaperated.

“Babe. I think you look sexy.” I said honestly.

“Piper, your daddy is a suck up. But we love him anyway.”

“That’s good to hear.” I said jokingly. I hugged her from behind and nuzzled my head into her neck. She sighed happily.

“Piper, we can’t wait to cuddle with you for realsies.”

“Now, I really want a cuddle!” I moaned. She turned around and pressed her lips to mine.

“I think that could be arranged.” She said cheekily.