11: He'll Know

(Bakugou's View)

I watched as Deku was getting ready. I layed there on the couch, with my boner. I felt my whole body sweat and it felt even wetter than my masturbation sessions.

My face was probably oily as fuck but I went with it. I pretended everything was fine until he noticed my dripping wet of a face and my formed pit stains.

He fanned his nose with his hand and shook his head, 'Kaachan! You need a shower. You're very stinky.' he insulted.

I grunted, 'NO I'M NOT! OR ELSE I WOULD SENSE IT,  NOW GO. EXTRA!' I slammed my fist into the couch.

Okay, that was too childish. Ew, Deku might use that against me now. I hope he didn't spread that I'm an otaku to the fuck head extras!

'Are you gonna get ready or not? I thought you said you were joining?' he reminded me when he finished cleaning up his mess of a room.

He was fully dressed and cleaned his room. Once he went back in the room, I bolted straight upstairs like Ida could never up to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and turned on the water to step into the steamy ass, boiling shower.

The water poured over my head, FUCKING  sweat is disgusting. I looked back down to my dick and it was still up.

---

I grabbed my clothes off the hanger after I got out of the shower and got into them real quick because it felt cold as shit.

I hung my towel around my neck and got out of the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw Deku in the kitchen leaning over the counter with his phone in hand.

'Kaachan, you ready?' he asked. With no words for a straight few seconds, Deku looks at me up and down.

'Are you seriously going out in this? It's really cold right now, Winter is coming with attacks up her sleeve.' he warned me. I took off my towel and threw it in his face. I walk out of the kitchen, back upstairs.

'Fine, Imma change. Little bitch.' I mumbled away.

I walked into my dusty ass fucking room. Dusty from the number of figurines I have placed on my shelves. Opening my closet, I took out something that I thought would look suitable for a night out.

A simple red shirt with a jacket I haven't worn yet, this wouldn't be something I wear normally but I felt like I had to look good?

I felt like a total fucking idiot. I tucked my shirt in my jeans and I fitted myself into the jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt like the dumbest mother fucker.

I left my room and walked my way downstairs again. I came back into the kitchen and Deku stared at me for a solid minute or so.

'Woah.' He put down his phone. 'You look very good, I wouldn't ever imagine you wearing that, the hell?' he chuckled.

My face felt warm and I immediately regretted dressing up all fancy. I covered my face with my arm and looked up at the ceiling.

'Fuck, let's just go asshead! We're late.' I grunted and dragged him by the coat to the corridor. I unlocked the door and stepped outside with fuck face.