~ One ~

< Your POV > (this will rarely change)

The feeling of being jolted forward was the first thing you felt, causing you to spring awake —and unfortunately hit your head onto the seat in front of you. 

"God dammit.." You grumbled in frustration, rubbing your eyes and pulling your phone out.

8:15am 

'Fuck..I slept through that entire ride? That's embarrassing'  You thought, quickly wiping your mouth and face in case of any drool left over from your nap.

So attractive right.

"Alright everyone we're here! Get going before you're late." The bus driver yelled, pulling your attention to your surroundings. A small crowd of teens began walking off the bus and you quickly jumped up to follow.

Wouldn't want to be late on your first day, right?

Pushing your way through the people in front of you, you spotted your friend B/F making their way to the school. You picked up your pace and followed after.

You were so caught up in running towards them you didn't realize what was really in front of you, and you paused in realization of the schools appearance.

The school was oddly..plain, only one story high and a long variety of classrooms. A tan fence surrounded the outside, with just grass leading up to its main doors — which happened to be a bright yellow color.

You sighed, running your hands through your H/L H/C hair and thinking to yourself.

'Where the heck did my parents transfer me to this time..'

This schools look was definitely not one you were used to, most were big and had multiple floors, filled with many bold colors and lots of activity going. Even some strange motivational posters that were meant to encourage students, and usually places that were overly crowded with kids, but this place seemed more secluded..a bit to much at that.

You've seen schools of all different sizes and popularity —  considering the fact that you've moved schools at least 4 times, due to you either trying to drop out of that school or just getting plain old expelled.

Luckily though, now at 18 years old you only had less than a year left of school and could move on with your life. 

But that would have to wait I guess.

Taken aback by the sight, you tilted your head a bit and squinted ahead of you to see a sign with the letters,

BALDI'S BASICS IN EDUCATION AND LEARNING

'Baldi..? Unique name but alright, I'll take it over some snobby title'

You cursed, not realizing that you had lost your friend in your train of thought and ran after them calling out their name.

"Hey B/F! Wait up!"

They turned around facing you with a smile, as you jogged over panting and already sweating a tiny bit.

"Didn't work out much over the summer, I see?" They said with a chuckle, looking at your tired form.

"Hey 50 feet is a lot of distance man, and don't judge me with that freakin' jelly stain on your hoodie." You laughed, poking the jelly stain on their clothes from a most likely - donut they ate before arriving.

"Oops, you caught me. Now hurry up dude, we only got so much time to look around before class or home room or whatever starts. This place is weird, I literally don't think there's more than one subject and how the hell we got put in the same school together but..I gotta find my locker, so see ya!" B/F said in a rush before heading off, waving at you and disappearing into the building.

'The hell I just got to see you, and I ran that for nothing!?'

You groaned, rolling your eyes and muttering a quick 'yup' and headed after into the building shortly after.

You took out your phone and began searching up the chance of surviving jumping out a window on a ground floor, and was walking quickly. Not watching where you were going.

Suddenly a harsh wall...? Hit you in the face and you gasped, stumbling a bit and looking up to see a man standing in front of you.

"Holy shit- I mean fuck- I mean, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was looking and-" You rambled, apologizing to the guy when you noticed he was probably a teacher. But he just stared for a second, then laughed cutting you off.

"Don't worry about it, it was only a silly mistake. After all, it is the first day. Take it easy." He reassured you with a smile, patting down his shirt a bit.

You nodded, taking a second to take in his features — he was pretty tall, at least 6' feet. He was bald, except for a bit of hair on top of his head. He wore a odd green sweater, which showed some pretty broad shoulders. He had brown grey eyes that honestly kind of freaked you out at first, but he seemed innocent enough. 

"Right, uh- my names Y/N.." You muttered a bit nervously, you weren't really intimidated by him. But social interaction was kind of foreign to you when you first met someone.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! My names Baldi, welcome to my school house!"

'Oh, well that explains where the name came from.'

Suddenly a loud bell rang, and you looked down at your phone to check the time.

8:30am

"Oh, looks like class is about to start. You better run off Y/N, you wouldn't want to be late would you? We don't tolerate late students here.." He stated with a serious tone, his voice was already strange but that just freaked you out even more.

You nodded once more and sped off, looking for your locker along the way.

So much for takin' it easy..

————————

End of chapter 1

Someone drown me in holy water-