Act One Scene One

~ The stage is dark and the only thing you can see is a fat old man sitting in an electronic recliner. The lights come on and you can see an entire living room. The man's recliner is all the way back blocking the doorway. The television is on and blaring. A chubby man with dark hair squeezes through the small gap between the doorway and the chair.~

Randy (chubby man with dark hair)- "What do you want for dinner tonight dad? I'll pick it up on my way home from work"

John (old fat man)- "Oh I don't know. How about you stop by and pick up some pizza? Here go in my money clip and take some money to pay for it."

Randy- "Alright I'll see you after work then"

~Randy exits stage left. John continues to sit there and eventually falls asleep. The lights slowly dim as he starts to fall asleep. When the lights come back on be we see a woman standing beside John. The woman has long, brown, curly hair.~

Lois (woman with curly hair)- "Dad we're here"

~John jumps awake~

John- "Oh hi Lois. What are you planning for dinner tonight? Randy is bringing pizza home"

Lois- "Oh well Ray and I are going out for some Chinese food after he finishes mowing your yard"

John- "Oh were's Raelynn?"

Lois- "She's down at Chet's for the night. She's hanging out with Jasmine. Do you know how Chet's weight loss surgery went?"

John- "It went good! He just can't eat a lot at one period of time though. It'll make him very sick. So I'm thinking about having a family dinner so we can all get together and shoot the shit what do you think?"

Lois- "Yeah that'll be fun. When we're you thinking?"

~Lois exits stage left and you can hear the recliner slowly start to go down. John gets out of the recliner and grabs his walker from beside the chair. The sound of his walker echoes through the house. He exits stage left~