07 ✨

C A M I L Ethursday, 8:22

C A M I L E
thursday, 8:22

The next morning I got ready for school and headed out the door. I decided to not walk with my siblings, because they were going to talk about Mateo and I was not up for that.

As I walked down the sidewalk, I saw Jamal, Ruby, and Cesar coming out of Cesar's house. Ruby walked towards me and gave me a hug.

" ¿Como estás, princesa?" He asked. " I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." I responded.

" Jamal told me what happened and I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. But it was weird because he was very short.

" Of course he did. And it's not your fault, I-" Cesar cut me off, " It's my fault." I stopped.

" No no, it's not your fault." I reassured him. " But if I didn't show Mateo what it was like to be apart of a gang then we wouldn't be in this situation. And if I didn't claim you.." He sighed.

" Nah, Mateo made that choice, and honestly he just wanted to be like Caleb? And yea if you didn't claim me, my oldest brother wouldn't be out to get you." I chuckled.

" Look in the bright side, you can still help Mateo. Just show him the cons of being in a gang. And can someone be unclaimed?"  Jamal asked Cesar.

" I don't think thats possible." Ruby said, making me pinch him in the arm. " Ow, why'd you do that?" He asked.

" Because you crushed my dreams." I rolled my eyes. " Who wouldn't want to be claimed by me?" Cesar questioned all of them.

" I wouldn't." All three of them said in sync. " Well too bad for you princesa, you're already claimed." Ruby pointed out, which made me punch him where I pinched him. "Ow, Camile!"

" Wait a second, what did you say about your brother being out to get me?" Cesar asked concerned, causing me to snicker.

As we walked into school, Cesar pulled me back. " Hey we cool now?" He smiled, causing  me to playfully roll my eyes.

" Yeah."

After 3rd period, I decided to talk to Monse, since I made up with Cesar.

I went to her favorite class which was math, and walked in without knocking. I walked in on  Cesar and Monse making out.

I coughed and my face turned red. They both looked at me and blushed. " I should get going" Cesar said patting my shoulder.

" yea, me too-" I stood in front of Monse, " No actually i wanted to talk to you."

She took a step back, " Alright, what do you want to talk about."

"I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I want us to be friends without any problems." I waited for her response.

" I would too!" She said hugging me. " Listen I have to go, but text me later!" Monse smiled and walked out of the classroom.

I walked out right after her and Ruby and Jamal walked up to me.

" We're you in an empty classroom by yourself?" Ruby asked, chuckling.

" Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. " I was resolving things with Monse."

" Great! Now we all can be friends!" Jamal clapped his hands. " And not have to worry about anything." Ruby added.

" Well I have one brother in a gang and one brother who is trying to join one." I told them.

" Then have the one that's already in one get jumped out." Ruby hit her forehead, making a duh noise.

" No!" Me and Jamal yelled in unison. Was Ruby crazy? " You die if you get jumped out." I told him, causing him to smack his forehead with his hand.

" Ok so we can't help him, then we can help your other brother. I have a plan." Jamal smiled.