13 ✨

C A M I L E 3 months latersaturday, 1:10

C A M I L E
3 months later
saturday, 1:10

Cesar and I sat in his house, watching a movie in his room. He fully recovered from getting shot, and he felt like he missed a lot.

" Cesar? What do you plan on doing now that you're out and Latrelle is too?" I sat up, waiting to hear his response.

" Don't worry I made sure that he got the message to leaving of leaving us alone. And not just you and I, the gang, and  my brother."

" So whatever you do, I want you to stay off of prophet territory. So he and his gang don't try something. I don't want anything bad happening to you." He told me as I nodded. " I understand."

" Have i ever told you I liked your hair short?" He put both hands under his head. " Yes, Cesar, many times." I chuckled.

" Ok good. Listen Im going to hang out with Mateo, you're welcome to come with." He stood up and stretched. " I'm cool, he's been waiting three months to hang out with you. I gonna go to the store."  He nodded and walked out of his house.

I put my shoes on and walked out of the house, covering my eyes, from being blinded by the sun. I headed on my journey to the store. As I got closer to the store, the setting started to look familiar.

I was in prophet territory.

I wasn't really paying attention. Of course I've been to the store many times after the incident, but on a different path, and with people.

It was too early for me to go back and if I ran into Cesar he would asked questions and suspected something happened. But it was too  risky for me to try to run through. It would've made me look like I was suspicious of something.

I decided to keep my head down and walk through the neighborhood, that lasted about a good  5 seconds.

" well if it isn't one of the los santos hyna's"  Latrelle grinned, talking to no one but me. I sighed, god just didn't want to see me succeed today.

" What do you want Latrelle?" I stopped in my tracks. I could've kept walking, but I didn't. " No, what do you want? Why are you over here? Didn't Cesar tell you to stay away from here, or me." He questioned.

I rolled my eyes, " Yes, so now if you excuse me, I should be leaving." I started to walk away when Latrelle started walking with me. " It would be pretty fun to piss Cesar off-" Latrelle reached for me, but stopped as someone called his name. " You're lucky." He said turning back to the voice that called him.

I put my hand on my forehead and continued walking out of the neighborhood. I got into and bought some snacks, and walked back home. And I made sure it was on a different path.

Once I got home I walked upstairs and laid in my bed. A nap sounded about good, but I had got a text from someone. Monse.

Monse :
Wanna come hang out with us?