Photo shoot and learning how to edit videos....

Sydney's Pov:

When the boys were done helping me film the video it was about 1 in the morning. Hayes, Nash, and Carter all had to be up early for a photo shoot along with Cameron too. It was this big shoot with the rest of the group and the boys they haven't seen in awhile. I had fallen asleep editing the video, Hayes was laying right next to me and was helping me and then I just crashed. Hayes said "Sydney?? You still awake?"

But I wasn't. I was out. Sierra comes down to my room and finds all of the boys passed out. Cameron was asleep on Nash's foot, Carter was asleep on my foot, and Hayes had his arm around me and asleep right next to me.

Sierra took a photo and posted it on Twitter. She said "Awe after filming @SydneyRaeDallas7 first YouTube video. Then hours after editing they all pass out in her bed after a long night of filming."

(Your all probably wondering how I know this, she told me in the morning.)

She wakes Hayes up along with Nash. They both wake up and there eyes were teal almost. It was crazy. Nash says "What Sierra?" She said "You guys fell asleep in Syd's room and need to get home, photo shoot 8am tomorrow. Meet here." They stand up and so does Carter and Cam.

They both say "What's going on?" Nash said "We got photo shoot tomorrow morning with the boys. I forgot. Carter you want to sleep at our house or go home?" Carter said "I will go with you, my mom's probably out."

They all left my room. Sierra shut my laptop and plugged it in. She grab a blanket out of the closet and covered me up in it up in it. She shut the lights off for me too.

When I woke up I saw that the boys weren't there, my laptop was plugged in, and I had a blanket on me. Hayes was also gone too.

I sit up and look around my room. The lights were off and the camera was still plugged into my laptop. My computer was off along with my TV.

I grab my phone and stick it in my jacket. But then I remembered that I had but shorts on before I started editing. I change into the sweats. Then stick my phone in the pocket. I brush my nasty looking hair and put it in a new pony tail.

I look in the mirror and I still had some of my makeup on. But not my foundation, just eye stuff. Good thing because I would break out.

I head upstairs to see what everyone was up too. But nobody was home. I yell "Sierra!! Cameron!!" No answer. I go to the counter and there was a note.

Syd-
Last night I came in your room and put a blanket on you, woke the boys up, shut your laptop, turned your TV off, Shut the computer off, and turned the lights off. I am with the boys at their photo shoot. We will be back around noon. If you want to come watch them here is money for a cab and the address. The number for the cab is on the fridge. If you decide not to come text me. My number is on the fridge along with Cam's, Mom's, Dad's, Nash's, Carter's, and the foster home just in case. Love you and hope to see you there.
                                                                                                        Love your sis, Sierra

I cringe at the name sis. She isn't my sister. But whatever. I decided to skip breakfast, I wasn't hungry.

I go and take a shower though and check the whether. It was suppose to be chilly and sunny. So I text Hayes saying "Hey do you think I could get picture too or nawt?" He responds quick saying "I am sure Bryant will let you, wear what you want shot in, hurry though we are starting in an hour and a half."

After my shower I had to choose what I was going to wear.. a dress. Yes! A dress. I look and find this cute floral skirt one. It had a floral skirt and a creme colored top. I throw that on and grab some nude colored flats. I was going to attempt to curl my hair.

When I was done blow drying it I brushed it and started curling. So far I was doing good.

*******

When I was done it looked just like Sierra had done it. It was good and not all over the place. The curls were loose too. I spray hairspray and pull my bangs back into a bow that I found. I spray perfume and all that and grab the makeup that Sierra uses on me. I throw it in a bag that I found in the closet and I grab my phone and charger. I put all or these things in the bag. Then I grab my purse and head upstairs.

I call the number and tell them my address and where I needed to go. Then on the back of the note it said "Here is the lock down number. Lock the house up before you leave. PLEASE!"

I go to the little thingy and press the buttons and it lets a key come out. I take it and put it in the thing. It then said through the house "House is locked Dallas family."

I walk to the door and the car was there. I open the door and then I hear "House is completely locked."

I turn and get in the car and tell him the place again.

**********

When we get there I hand him the money and get out. It was this amazing place. So pretty. It was an apartment place. I go inside and walk up to the desk and say "I am looking for a Bryant?" He nods and writes the number on a paper. I go to the elevator and hit the number.

When I get out I walk down to their door number and I can hear the boys. It seemed like there was more then just 4 boys in there. I knock and it opens. Some dude who was kind of short with blonde hair flipped up like Cam's says "Guys there is a chick here!" Then they all run to the door. Then they look and say "Hayes!! It's for you." they all turn and go back to what they were doing. Hayes comes to the door and he says "Hey you made it!" I smile and hug him. He says "Sydney is your makeup done?" I shake my head no.

Sierra comes over to me and says "Sit down I got this." I sit down and open the bag and she goes to work on my face. I could hear the weird boys asking Hayes questions.

One of them said "Dud Hayes how did you manage to get your eyes on her, she is hot." I then say "I heard that blond boy!" He turns so his back is to me. Hayes laughs and says "I haven't, we are just friends. She is really awesome and right now we are nothing more then friends."

I was watching him say those words. He wasn't even making eye contact with them while he said it, because right now I enjoy having him as my friend who is a guy. Nothing more. Then I hear one say "For now dude, we know you two will be together."

Hayes says "I have only known her for 3 days. I don't know a lot about her, but we are learning more each day. And right now we both see each other as nothing more. Isn't that right Sydney?" I smile while Sierra was doing my eye shadow. She says "Say what you need to say hurry though if you want pictures."

I say "Yeah it is Hayes, just friends."