Make....

In London Paris....

Hayes's Pov:

We managed to make it to Paris safely. Sydney slept in my arms the whole ride there. She was given by Cameron her meds that make her sleep. I was going through her phone and she had things saved in her notes. I go to them and it was a to do list that she had made of things she needed to write. But would never get too.

Sydney's List:
-Make "On the day you Graduate"
-Make "On the day you go off to College"
-Make "To that special girl you love"
-Make "To her on the day you propose to her"
-Make "To her on your guys wedding day"
-Make "To Hayes on his wedding day"
-Make "To the new little one you guys have"
-Make "To Cameron when he turns 21"
-Make "To Nash on his 18th birthday"
-Make "To Skylynn when she turns 16"
-Make "To Hayes on the day I pass away."
-Make "To Shawn when he travels the world."
-Make "To the Jack's when they get girlfriends"
-Make "To my adopted mother, when I am gone forever"
-Make "To Sierra on her wedding day"
-Make "To Carter and Matt when they manage to get a girl"
-Make "To all the loved ones that I Left behind on my funeral day."

I looked up and was shocked. She was going to write all these letters for my future and the guys. She cares that much about me wanting to move on and she knows I will find that special girl one day. I sit here with her perfect little head on my shoulder, my arms around her, and her asleep.

I look over at Cameron and he says "Sydney told me about this. I have to help her with most of them. But the ones that are going to me." I feel a tear fall and say "Cameron do you think I will make it without her?" He smiles and says "Hayes, we will manage to make it together, and I will get you out there to find the girl just like her that Sydney would approve of." I smile and sigh.

Couple hours later...

When we finally landed in Paris Sydney was awake and she says "Hayes.... are we here?" I smile and kiss her forehead and say "Yes baby girl we are here."

********

When we get to the hotel room it was amazing. It was a suite, 4 beds, 4 bathrooms, and  whole bunch more. Sydney was weak but she knew but didn't care. She was excited to finally be here and to see this. It was late but Sydney and Cameron had things to do, so Nash and me hit the hay. We were out.

Next morning.....

When I wake up I see Sydney, she was already dressed. She stood in front of my bed on her phone with a lace creme top on, some peach colored shorts, flip flops with little bows on them to match her shorts, and then a couple bracelets to match also. She looked adorable. Then I look and remember her hair would of gone good with this outfit.

But her make up took care of it. She looked beautiful though no matter what. I sit up and say "Hey beautiful why you up so early?"

She smiles and says "We are suppose to get married today!!!" Shit!!! I forgot completely. We had decided on not getting all dressed up and all. Just going to the court house and getting the deal done. She jumps on me and laughs, oh god how much I love that laugh of hers. I say "You are silly you know that?" She smiles and nods. She says "Get your lazy butt up Hayes Grier we got a big day ahead of us now."

I smile and laugh a little. I kiss her cheek and she blushes then let's me get up to go get dressed.

I just had on my basketball shorts, and she turns and smirks at me. I say "What's wrong?" She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck and says "Your so distracting!" I smile and say "Sorry, that's what you get for having an amazingly attractive boyfriend!" She nudges me and says "Go shower you stink!"

I laugh and steal a kiss from her and she is shocked. Her lips tasted like peaches. She turns around but I grab her small wrist carefully. She spins and the last time I saw her spin was with her long hair.

She says "Yes Mr. Hayes?" I smile as I think of all the names she calls me and how I don't care how bad they are. She steps forward and I pull her into my bare chest. She was looking down. I lift her chin up with my finger and our eyes meet. She was breathing hard from being up for long.

She looks into my eyes and I look into hers. I knew she wasn't going anywhere because it was Sydney, I catch her looking at my lips and I smile and she laughs and blushes for getting caught. I kiss her and she smiles and says "Once again go SHOWER!!"

I laugh and walk her to the living room so she wouldn't fall. Then I go and shower.

Sydney's Pov:

When I sat down it was just Cameron and me in the living room. Nash went to go get breakfast. I think.....

Anyway, I had to finish making the guys letters from me to them. Cameron had to help me get the things last night when we got to Paris. He sets the things down and says "Shall we get this done?" I nod.

********

Hayes's Pov:

When I get out of the shower my phone was ringing. I go and answer it. It was Cameron's mom.

Gina- Hey Hayes thought I would let you know that the doctor only says she will barely make it back to California when you guys are done.

Me- Your kidding right?!

Gina-No I am not Hayes, so it is up to you and Cameron, but if you want to let her go there that is fine, but we can have her sent home either tomorrow or after that so she can go peacefully at home?

Me- Alright does Cameron know?

Gina-Yeah we told him before he left, thought I wouldn't tell you till you guys landed so you would still go.

Me-Alright thank you I appreciate that. I think we will want her to go at home, so we should see you all in the next few days. Thank you.

Gina- Anytime honey, be safe and give her all mine and your love.

I think to myself, my baby girl is going to be gone in less than a week. Like not right, when we get back she will be bed bound, forever. I don't want that.

I sit down on the bed with just shorts on. I start crying. Sydney hears me and walks in.

She says "Babe what's wrong?" I look up and she is sitting next to me with her hand on my bare shoulder. I look at her and say "Baby your doctor says your not going to make it past next week, and Gina wants us to fly home in the next couple of days so you can go peacefully."

She tears up and says "I hate having fucking Cancer!!!!!!!" Then she sets her head in my chest and starts crying. And I do the same.

We sat there crying for what seemed like forever. She fell asleep on my chest. My baby cried herself to sleep. Which isn't good for her health. But tonight, we were going to be Mr. & Mrs. Hayes Grier.

And that was final.

**Alright guys, sad chapter. But maybe 2 more left. So #nohate please. Love you all and stay beautiful!!**