Forbidden

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I wake up to noise. Lots of it, and to Calum yelling at the boys to shut up because I'm still asleep. I look at the time, and notice it's 7 am. How do they wake up this early? I grab clothes and my makeup bag and run into the bathroom showering and putting makeup on.

Walking out of the bathroom, I go into the little space for a kitchen. "Hey boys!" I say cheerfully. "Hey Rai, hungry?" Luke asks. "I can't eat in the morning. Honestly I don't know why." I chuckle at their surprised faces. "I'm going to go and talk to Louis for a bit, haven't got to talk to him a lot since the tour started" I tell them.

"Louis!!!" I yell for him. "Boo!" I hear someone yell.I jump then quickly whip around, to see Ashton laughing at me. "What was that about???" I ask him "I don't know, Louis is over there." He says pointing towards the back of the tour bus. I narrow my eyes at him. "What's the prank?" I ask. He looks confused "What?" he asks. "What's the prank?" I repeat. "No prank." he says. I walk to Louis.

Louis and I talk for awhile. Just catching up. I hear yelling from the other tour bus. I walk in and see Ashton storm to his bunk. "What did you do?" I ask Calum, Mikey and Luke. "It was a prank.We swear." Calum says. "What did you do?!" I say again. "We told Ashton that he was out of the band." Mikey says. Looking at his feet."You did what?!?!" I tell them.

I rush off to Ashton's bunk. He sits there just staring at the floor. "It was a prank, Ashton. They evidently thought it we be funny to basicly tell you you're kicked out of your life." I tell him. "They thought that would be funny? I thought it was true. I was slacking on drums last performance I thought that was why and and..." He tells me stopping at the end.

"You're rambling. It's okay. You're too good to be kicked out of the band." I tell him smiling. He starts to lean in slowly. I do too. Is this honestly what I want? To kiss one of my brother's best mates? The door opens quickly. "Hey Ashton... What are you doing with my sister?!"

Louis grabs my hand yanking me away from Ashton. He drags me off of the bus, gaining stares from all of the boys. When we get outside he starts yelling at me. "You just met Ashton! Why are you kissing already!!" I throw my hands on my hips "We weren't kissing!!! Why does it matter to you anyway?" "You are my baby sister! And those are my best mates! You are not allowed kissing him" Louis yells

"Louis it's not like I'm 5 you can't always be protective of me! Do you not understand I want privacy, and to lead my own life!!!" I yell back "I forbid you to see them anymore, if I find out you have, I'll find a way to send you back home" Louis threatened "You can't do that I'm 17! Ugh!"I yell walking off. "Raiylynn!! get back here!!!" Louis yells at me "No! I hate you!" I yelling running away.

"You don't mean that do you Rai?" I see Luke. "Yes I do, and I can't talk to you. I'll be kicked off of the tour and sent home." I tell him "What do you mean?" He asks "Louis decided that if I talk to you I get kicked off the tour and sent home." He tries to open his mouth again but I put my hand up and say "Whatever, I have to go. Tell the other boys the news, yeah? Bye Luke" I say hugging him. He just nods.

Hello!! Arrow here! I hope you like this chapter. I took Little Miss Nerdy and I awhile to figure out the fight between Louis and Rai. We don't want you to think this is a One Direction book, it's not it's a 5 Seconds of Summer book. Hope you like it! Xx