Promise

KJ's POV

"Okay,,, here goes nothing" I whispers under my breath. I pull out the box and open it.

"Camila, you have been the best thing to happen to me and I want you forever in my life. I know we've only been together for 1 year and for that I want to take things slow. I give you this promise ring with the promise that one day it will be replaced with a wedding ring. A promise that no matter what happens I will always be by your side. So Camila Carraro Mendes will you accept this promise ring?"

Cami was in complete tears and smiling. Even crying she looks so beautiful.

"Yes, a million times yes!" She says getting up, she hugs and kisses me until we hear everyone around us clapping.

"I love you KJ"

"I love you more"

We finish our meal and left the restaurant. All the way home I noticed she never stopped looking at the ring while smiling. Her smile could light up the whole world. Everything was worth seeing her like that. When we finally got to our apartment she had a different look in her eyes. Almost darker, sexier. Maybe it was just my imagination, as much as I wanted to make love to Cami I would never force her to or make her feel like she has to. I asked Cole if he could spend the night with Lili because I wanted to stay cuddling with Cam all night. We enter the apartment and immediately fall on the couch.

"What do you wanna watch?" I say turning the tv on

"Why don't we play some music? I just want to listen to music"

"Alright music it is"

We lay down and she spoons into me

MINOR SMUT WARNING, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

Cami's POV

I put my ass more into KJ's dick, I had to make a move somehow. I wiggled my butt and turned to look back at KJ

"Cams what are you doing?"

"Nothing" I start kissing him. The kiss starts getting heated and I get on top of KJ.

"I'm ready, I want this KJ"

"Only if you're sure"

I don't answer him, I just kiss him. I bite his lip and he moans, gosh his moans are so sexy.

I can feel his dick getting hard under me and the wetness in between my legs. This was the first time I felt good about feeling like this. The other times I was ashamed but with KJ everything was different. I unbuttoned KJ's shirt and took off his pants. I stood up and dropped my dress on the floor revealing my brand new lingerie I bought a few days back.

"You are absolutely stunning"

I walked over to KJ and went on my knees. I could see how hard he was and I couldn't help it anymore. I pulled his boxers down and stared at his cock. It was definitely bigger than Daniel's. I licked his shaft before putting it in my mouth and continued sucking. I didn't really know what I was doing but based on the sounds KJ was making he was enjoying it. After a while, he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs and going up until he reached my core. He licked my clit before sticking his tongue inside of me. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. I moaned when he stuck 2 fingers inside of me and then added a third. I couldn't contain myself and I spilled all my juices onto KJ's fingers. He took them out and licked his fingers clean.

"We should take this to the bedroom"

He picked me and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his cock slightly touching my core. We entered his room and he put me down on his bed so gently, as though I was a glass object that could break. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a condom. He rolled it onto his shaft before lining it up with my entrance. He thrust into me without warning and I threw my head back. We both moaned as he continued thrusting into me. I didn't take long for me to feel the feeling in my stomach again, I could feel the wave of pleasure coming over me. KJ's dick started to twitch inside of me. After a few more thrusts he moaned out my name and came. He pulled out and rolled the condom off.

CONTINUE READING

"That was amazing Cams"

"It really was, I love you KJ, thank you for today"

"I love you more, now let's get some sleep, we have to be up early for shooting tomorrow"

Soon we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up in Kj's arms, I had never felt this happy, I had an amazing man by my side who treated me like a princess. All I could ever ask for.

"Babe, wake up we have to get ready for work"

"Ughh, 5 more minutes"

"I'll make you breakfast if you wake up right now"

"Alright alright I'm up"

"I'll be back" I wrap the sheet around my body and walk over to the restroom. After getting ready and making breakfast we drove to set. I had to tell Lili what had happened yesterday.

"Lilz, can I talk to you? It's important"

"Of course, what's up?"

"Okay, so yesterday was mine and KJ's one year anniversary so we went out to dinner and he gave me a promise ring! Can you believe it! And afterward we went to his apartment and we had sex"

"Oh my gosh Cams I'm so happy, you finally gave yourself to the guy that truly loves you"

"It was amazing, something I had never felt before"

"So a promise ring huh, let's see in how long he replaces it for a real ring"

"Camila Apa, has a nice ring to it," Lili says laughing

"Haha very funny Lili Sprouse"

"I haven't gotten a ring yet sooo you can't say that!"

"Oh shush Mrs. Sprouse"

*Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy with homework and applying to colleges is a lot harder than I imagined it would be, it's too much stress! Anyways hope you like this chapter, I'm terrible at writing smut but why not give it a try. I'll get better I promise. Remember to vote and comment! xx *